When we talk about the games that we install and run on a PC, we associate all this with the latest titles released on the market with spectacular graphics. However, we must bear in mind that this is not always the case and not everyone is looking for this type of entertainment software.
Sometimes it is preferable to use simpler games that we can run on any computer to have a good time at a certain time. For example, if we are bored at home or have some free time at work, being able to play a game quickly is sure to solve the problem for many. This is something that many of you have been doing for years thanks to the standard adobe flash. However, the regulars of all this will already know first-hand that the software giant He has already removed all this from the Internet.
In fact, and basically for security reasons, practically all current web browsers are no longer compatible with Flash. But that does not mean that today we can no longer enjoy a series of simple games that we load directly from our web browser. Those of you who miss the titles of yesteryear that so many hours of entertainment put us through, now we will talk about something similar.
Next, we are going to show you a series of titles that you can also run directly from the browser, now based on the HTML5 standard. As you can imagine, these games that we will talk about later do not need Flash Player to start up. At the same time, we will have the possibility of accessing them and putting them into operation at any time. current browserthey work without additional plug-ins or installations.
HTML5 games to enjoy from the browser
In order to enjoy all these HTML5 games that we show you below, all you have to do is click on the corresponding link from your browser to put them into operation.
- Fruita Crush: if you are a lover of the mythical Candy Crush that has been with us for so many years, it is possible that you will like this alternative a lot. Drag three or more of the same fruits to remove them from the board and complete the 100 available levels.
- Smarty Bubbles: surely many of you are more than familiar with this game format based on precision to explode bubbles, now in HTML5.
- Jewelish: another classic that we can run from the browser, make groups of jewels so that they disappear and level up.
- Pool Billiard: if you are a regular at conventional billiards, this title that we are showing you now will surely catch your attention to spend some entertaining time.
- Jungle Run: a game focused on platforms could not be missing here, as is the case with this one entertaining title in which we drive a monkey.
- Sports Mahjong: it is very possible that many of you have enjoyed various Mahjong games, here we find an excellent alternative.
- Badland: here we find a fairly well-known title in the mobile devices and that you can now run in your web browser.
- Spect: you couldn’t miss a proposal specially dedicated to all those lifelong lovers of ship games.
- Tentrix: the title of this alternative for play in the browser it already tells us everything, it seems that Tetris will never go out of style.
- Moto X3M Pool Party: perform all kinds of acrobatic feats with your motorcycle thanks to this entertaining game.