Just a few days ago, the Cupertino company launched the renewal of the iPad Air on the market. The changes have not been many, beyond incorporating the new M1 chip, how much power it has, but how little it is used in the iPad. Therefore, in this post we are going to tell you 5 reasons why you should not buy a fifth generation iPad Air.
In these cases it is not worth it.
As expected, the iPad Air 5 is not a perfect device, in fact it is far from being the definitive Apple tablet, and that is why for many users it will not be worth changing their current iPad for this new generation. That is exactly what we want to talk to you about in this post, what are the reasons why in certain situations, it is better to hold on and keep the iPad you currently have, before making the leap to this iPad Air 5 and regretting it later. of it. Here are our 5 reasons.
- All users who come from using an iPad Pro, whether it is 11 or 12.9 inches, will notice a huge difference as soon as they start using this device. And it is that the screen does not have a 120 Hz refresh rate, and it is quite noticeable. The experience you will have will be that of having a less fluid device, and even slower, although the chip it has is actually quite superior.
- Again, for all those users who want to change their iPad Pro for this iPad Air, another of the great changes that they are going to notice is the absence of Face ID. The convenience of simply tapping and swiping to use your iPad will be gone, as you now have to use Touch ID again.
- If the reason you want to switch to this iPad Air is the chip M1I am sorry to tell you that, despite the fact that the team flies in terms of power and fluidity, the difference given the limitations that iPadOS has is not such as to make the change worthwhile.
- If you want use this iPad Air as a main computersurely after a short time you feel that you need a screen somewhat larger than the 11 inches that this equipment has.
- The great novelty of the iPad Air 5 is the inclusion of the M1 chip, something that, honestly, cannot be taken advantage of yet, so surely you can find the iPad Air 4 for a cheaper pricethis being a device practically identical to this model.
Is it a bad device?
Obviously this new iPad Air it is far from being a bad deviceits benefits at all levels make it surely the most balanced iPadthat can be purchased today. It has an ideal size to fulfill the functions of a tablet, as well as it can also become a tremendous productivity tool.
The versatility It is another of the great points in favor of this iPad, which is also compatible with all the accessories that Apple has on the market for these devices. However, as with all devices, there are certain situations or caseswhich means that for some users, acquiring this device is not a good idea.