Earlier this month, Beats introduced new wireless headphones dubbed the Beats Studio Buds, a device that presents a new design compared to the models that I was not used to in addition to a large number of features that we can also find in the AirPods and AirPods Pro.
To publicize this new product, Apple has created a new advertising campaign called It’s the music through a number of celebrities from in and out of music. Each of these videos has a duration of 30 seconds and they show us Roddy Ricch, Druski, Serena Williams and Coi Leray.
Beats Studio Buds Features
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) blocks external noises for immersive sound
- Can be easily linked with one touch with Apple and Android devices
- Great sound quality for calls and interactions with the voice assistant thanks to the two microphones with beamforming technology
- Water and sweat resistant (IPX4 rated)
- Soft pads available in three sizes.
- Up to 8 hours of audio playback (up to 24 hours total with pocket case charges)
- You can activate Siri just by saying “Hey Siri”
- Universal USB-C charging cable
The only but that we find in these headphones is that the box is not compatible with wireless charging. It is likely that due to the lack of this functionality, the price is only 149.95 euros.
The Beats Studio Buds are already listed in the Apple Store Online, they are available in red, white and black colors, but they are not yet available for purchase, so we will still have to wait a few days for the first impressions of one. interesting alternative to AirPods.