One of the biggest concerns of people related to their mobile device, in this case the iPhone, is the battery. Although it is true that the Max models have plenty of autonomy, the rest, depending on the use made daily, can arrive more or less just at the end of the day. Therefore, in this post we give you several tips so you can save battery every day.
So you can save battery on iPhone
Fortunately for all users, Apple has spent several years improving the autonomy of its devices, however, except for those users who enjoy a Pro Max model and can not worry about whether or not they will reach the end of the day with enough autonomy, the rest If, depending on the use they make of the device, they may have problems so that when the lights go out at night, their iPhone still has a good percentage of battery. In order to solve this problem there are several ways, and one of them is to apply a series of tips and actions that will make your iPhone consume less battery. We leave you several below.
- The first thing you have to do, and it is advice that has been given and applied for years, is disable background updates. To do this, what you have to do is go to Settings> General> Update in the background> Deactivate them.
- Something that consumes a lot of battery are the location services, especially those that are constantly emitting a signal. For this reason, our advice is to review very well which are the applications that have access to your location, and also, how is that access, since you can choose whether it is punctual when you use the app itself, or constantly. It is not recommended to deactivate all of them, since depending on your needs it will be more or less important, but it is good to check from time to time which apps are locating you, also for your own privacy. To do this, open the Settings App> Privacy> Location.
- screen brightness It is another point that must be monitored to mitigate battery consumption. Many users have it configured automatically, since in this way it will be the iPhone itself that regulates it. However, others prefer to do it manually, however, be that as it may, pay attention to it and do not continuously use the iPhone with high brightness if it is not necessary.
- For all those users who have an iPhone with an OLED screen, they should know that in this type of panel, the black color is represented by a pixel that is off, and therefore, that pixel does not consume battery power. In this way, if you use the iPhone dark modeand in addition, a black screen background, you will also be able to save a lot of battery.
- Last but not least, it is necessary to pay attention to internet connection that you use at all times. Always use the Mobile data It will make your iPhone’s battery consume more quickly, so we recommend that, especially at home, if you can use a Wi-Fi network, you do so, and also disable mobile data. The same thing happens when you leave the house, if you don’t deactivate the Wifiyour iPhone will be continually searching for networks to connect to, so our recommendation is that you turn off Wi-Fi whenever you leave home and use mobile data to connect to the Internet.