Imagine, you are in the middle of a working session and you need immediate insights on your department’s performance, yet the information keeps loading; you are traveling with your friends, and the map with the locations seems to be lagging; you are trying to order the clothing, yet the website seems to be trying your patience. Sounds familiar?
Our fast-paced life can’t be imagined without our 6.6-inch assistants, which accompany us anywhere we go or whatever we do. They provide us with all kinds of information regardless of the time and location.
Considering the importance of smartphones and tablets in our lives, all the companies that are planning on digital presence need to elaborate on a well-functioning website or application and hire a web development company in Miami to create an impeccably working web resource from scratch.
What Are the Core Concepts of Mobile-Optimized Resources?
Mobile-optimized web resources all share high-quality performance; in case of ‘misbehavior’ the issues are addressed to professionals as soon as possible to avoid dissatisfaction among the customers.
Facebook, Instagram, Uber Eats, Skype, Pinterest, AirBnB, Discord 一 all these companies are leaders in their areas, with the applications providing seamless functioning, immediate view changes, pleasing UI design, etc.
A treasure trove of commodities for end-users can be provided by the React Native framework and a React Native app development company that will create an advanced mobile solution.
1. Responsive design
A responsive design aims to create websites that provide top-notch viewing experiences and interactions across all devices and screens regardless of the orientation. You can use vsble.me to build a responsive and user-friendly website easily.
The web resource should be accessible through any device without compromising the quality of the layout. Responsive design may include a few features:
- Simplicity 一 while every resource aims to catch the viewers’ attention and lead them to the sales funnel, the overloaded screen will do just the opposite. The customers spend 2-3 seconds in total to evaluate the website and give it a go. If there are too many details, images, CTAs, and colors, there is a slim chance of being chosen.
- Image optimization 一 images are essential, yet, it is important to use them correctly, as they create a major load to the web page. The images should be compressed to reasonable sizes: still delivering the message, yet not loading the website. When writing the code, it is important to make pictures automatically adjustable to the size of the screen. Besides, it is worth considering ‘lazy loading’, when the image is only loaded when being viewed.
- Fonts and colors 一 elaborate on the style and follow the agreed pattern. After all, such consistency helps to carry on the brand’s story and philosophy, creating a certain vision of your goods.
2. Responsive navigation
Responsive navigation helps the users perform the required actions as fast as possible. It refers to the design of the menus, navigation elements and their responsiveness, and intuitive layout.
Responsive navigation includes:
- Comprehensive menu 一 the menu structure should be clearly categorized to avoid confusion among the users.
- The navigation bar should only contain the essential elements, as too many options will create a visual distraction.
- Consider collapsible menus, as they help with the limited space like phones, providing more space for the interface.
- The key content should be placed onto the most visible parts of the screen within the easy reach of a big finger (the main manipulator).
3. Comprehensive content
Content makes the web resource alive. Learn to tell the story in a few words, and avoid extensive watery sentences, with no particular ideas, as they put the users off. If your resource maintains an informational value, keep in mind the necessity to adapt the text length to a mobile form of reading 一 short and sweet, delivering just the message it is supposed to.
The users will never get down to long texts but just scroll along to catch a few keywords and phrases. Make sure you use the right language to make them interested.
4. Loading speed
The loading speed is influenced by numerous factors, which can generally be divided into internal and external:
- The internal factors are image sizes, geolocation, code efficiency, widgets, page elements, etc.
- The external ones are the quality of the hosting servers, bandwidth, network connections, etc.
While the internal aspects can be regulated by the website owner and the team of programmers, the external ones depend on the efficiency of the hosting services. Make sure you exploit the subscription plan which allows extensive functioning and bandwidth, as they are the key to optimized website performance.
The mobile-oriented society requires well-performing mobile solutions. When developing any kind of business within the digital environment, it is important to elaborate on the way the web resource will function on mobile devices.
It is important to think through all the options that may be required by the users, anticipate all their needs and discomforts, hire the best team of professionals, and subscribe to dedicated hosting servers. The quintessence of all these actions will elevate the users’ experience and thus, turn your resource into a profit-maker.