Yesterday, even if it was Friday, was when Apple TV + the week started. The streaming platform broadcasts its new content on the fifth day of the week and yesterday we were able to attend interesting premieres that are now available for all those who have signed up for Apple TV + or are enjoying their free trial. Here we summarize everything new that you will see.
Releases that of the platform this week
Last Friday also served to give rise to the broadcast of episodes of other series that are not really new, such as Schmigadoon !.
- Return of The Snoopy Show: The classic remake of the now legendary animated series returns to Apple TV + with the broadcast of new chapters ideal for the little ones and the older nostalgic.
- Lisey’s Story: the acclaimed series created by Stephen King and JJ Abrams has already premiered its penultimate episode. We remember that it is a closed miniseries, so next week will be its final outcome.
- New episode of Physical: the Apple TV + black comedy is now in its sixth episode. We remember that the season will have 10 episodes, so the second part of this batch is already beginning.
- Central Park: The animated series from the creators of Bob’s Burger has aired a new chapter of its second season after its return just a week ago.
Upcoming Featured Releases
We remember one more week that there are already officially set several dates for the premiere of new series and the return of many others.
- Schmigadoon !: premiere of the series next Friday, July 16.
- Ted Lasso: Season 2 premiere on July 23
- The Art of Sound with Mark Ronson: premiere of the docuseries on July 30.
- Mr. Corman: series premiere on August 6.
- CODA: film premiere on August 13.
- Truth Be Told: Season 2 premiere on August 20
- See: season two premiere on August 27.
- The Morning Show: Season two premiere on September 17.
- Foundation: series premiere on September 24.
- Invasion: series premiere on October 22.
- The Shrink Next Door: series premiere on November 12.
It should be noted that precisely this week The Mr. Corman trailer has been released. This new series that will arrive on August 6, as we have previously commented, shows its images for the first time. In that video we can already witness what this new production aims to be, a fresh comedy for a summer premiere and in which, despite the harsh circumstances that its protagonist is going through, be able to get a smile with situations that promise hilarious. We remember that, despite the trailer being in English, the series will be dubbed into a multitude of languages, including Spanish from Spain or Spanish from Latin America (in addition to subtitles in as many languages).