For a few days, Bouygues Telecom is offering you an exceptional offer: optical fiber for less than €16/month for 1 year thanks to the Bbox must. Discover all the details of the offer below.
Bouygues Telecom has exceptionally extended its back-to-school offer on the Bbox must. You have until October 23 (inclusive) to take advantage of the Bbox must at only €15.99/month during the 1st year instead of €22.99/month (1-year commitment).
You save no less than €84 over your first 12 months of subscription. Note that once the first 12 months have passed, the subscription resumes its price without promotion, namely €40.99/month.
Fiber optics, 180 TV channels, unlimited calls: the services included with the Bbox must
For less than €16, you benefit from a complete offer with the following services:
- Optical fiber (+WiFi 5) with up to 1Gb/s download and 700Mb/s upload
- The TV with more than 180 channels, a Bbox 4K TV decoder and 100 hours of recording
- TV on smartphones and tablets with the B.tv app
- Fixed telephony with unlimited calls to landlines and mobiles in France and to landlines in more than 110 destinations
In addition, the Bbox must allows you to benefit from many top-of-the-range advantages such as:
- Free installation of fiber at your home.
- Top WiFi coverage and the ability to perform WiFi diagnostics from the Bouygues Telecom application
- Internet guaranteed from the 1st day thanks to a 4G key (and 100GB included)
- 100€ refund on the cancellation fees of your former supplier
Also, with the Bbox 4K TV decoder, you have access to Android TV, and therefore to all your favorite streaming applications. You can watch hours of movies and series on Netflix, Prime video, OCS, Canal+ or even Disney+, with just one click of your remote control.
This article is a sponsored publication offered by Bouygues Telecom.