Creative Cloud Express is a new service from Adobe that promises to ease the process of create and share creative content to any type of userhobbyist or professional, regardless of your skill level.
For years, Adobe has had on the market the most powerful image design and editing suite on the market, Creative Cloud, today distributed as a subscription service that includes leading professional applications in its segment such as Photoshop, Acrobat or Illustrator, which require time and work to extract their full potential.
Creative Cloud Express is different, much easier to get out of the complex tasks of editing, since it allows you to create and share content such as publications and stories on social networks; marketing materials such as logos, brochures and banners or school presentations easily, by using the function of drag-drop and in a few clicks.
For this, the company offers a good amount of content to start, thousands of high-quality templates, 20,000 premium fonts, and 175 million images licensed from Adobe Stock. Its operation is based on the Adobe Sensei AI / ML framework, the technology behind the brand’s flagship applications and the combination of artificial intelligence, web and the cloud to power online creativity.
Creative Cloud Express, main features
- Simple drag-and-drop functions to quickly customize thousands of templates.
- 20,000 premium Adobe fonts and 175 million royalty-free Adobe Stock images.
- Advanced search and discovery capabilities, powered by Adobe Stock Marketplace.
- Quick Actions powered by Adobe Sensei to remove background features from photos, crop and join videos, convert videos to GIFs, and convert / export PDFs in just a few clicks.
- Shared Templates and Shared Brands to ensure brand consistency between the different work teams.
- Seamlessly manage social publishing workflows through ContentCal functionality, once integrated with Adobe.
- Integration with Creative Cloud Libraries.
Availability and price
Adobe targets the new service to all types of users, from students to social media influencers to small business owners. The service is included in the All Apps plan of the Creative Cloud suite.
For all other users, Creative Cloud Express is now available and offered as free plan with essential features on the web adobe.com/express with a company ID account or Google, Facebook or Apple accounts, and as a free application in the App Store, Google Play and Microsoft Store.
Adobe also offers a premium plan with additional features for € 12.09 per month (VAT included) and plans to launch a Creative Cloud Express for business in 2022.