Although the month of July has not coincided with the launch of new hardware by NVIDIA, which is normal after the relaunch of its entire RTX 30 range and the addition of the RTX 3080 Ti and RTX 3070 Ti to the range. They have not lowered the cadence when it comes to publishing new drivers so that PC games can make use of all the advantages of their graphic cards.
New Game Ready Profiles in NVIDIA GeForce 471.41 WHQL Drivers
There is no doubt that Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of the most technically and artistically impressive games of recent years and although it is not a novelty, it is appreciated that NVIDIA has updated its Game Ready profile to include support for DLSS. Which allows to increase the frame rate in the game and make the game move much smoother than it did.
The second game with a Game Ready profile is Chernobylite, a survival horror that, like Stalker, is set in the Chernobyl exclusion zone. Which he recreates in a very faithful way thanks to the photogrammetry used in the game. This like RDR 2 also benefits from DLSS to increase its frame rate.
But these are not the only games that have received new or updated Game Ready profiles for GeForce Experience, but so have the following list of games:
- Curse of the Dead Gods
- Elite Dangerous: Odyssey
- Endzone – A World Apart
- Into the Radius VR
- LEGO Builder’s Journey
- NARAKA: BLADEPOINT
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139…
- Nigate Tale
- Slime rancher
- Solasta: Crown of the Magister
- The last spell
New G-SYNC displays supported
In this case, there are two new Samsung models that are added to the list of monitors compatible with G-SYNC, on the one hand we have the 28-inch LS28AG700N model with HDR support, an IPS-type screen with 4K resolution and a variable refresh rate. that oscillates between 48 Hz and 144 Hz. On the other, the 27-inch model LC27G50A, with almost the same specifications except the resolution that is Quad HD or 1440p.
List of Fixed Issues in NVIDIA GeForce 471.41 WHQL Drivers
As in every update of its drivers NVIDIA publishes a list of the problems solved with it. For GeForce 471.41 WHQL version, the following issues have been resolved:
- Hardware acceleration already works in Capture One.
- We can now play Valorant by removing the Hud from the game if it bothers us, which previously could not be done.
- Doom Eternal no longer freezes mid-game.
- If you had problems playing League of Legends, since it did not start, now that problem no longer exists.
- Mouse cursor color no longer changes when connecting graphics card to certain DSC monitors when using HDR mode.
- The Ansel field of view filter no longer blurs the entire screen in some games. So now those who use it can be played without that problem.
- The issue that caused some displays to be limited to 640 x 480 pixel resolution after the latest driver update has been fixed.
- Audio playback is no longer distorted through HDMI 2.1 when screen modes are switched.
- When using a remote desktop connection, the image looked corrupted if sent in 10-bit per component format.
- The audio loss when we connect our NVIDIA GPU to an LG C9 OLED TV has already disappeared.
List of problems to be corrected in future updates
NVIDIA has also published the list of problems that they intend to fix in future versions of their graphics drivers. Of which we highlight the following:
- In Hitman 3 there is random flickering if we have the V-SYNC disabled.
- In Monster Hunter World the game shows graphic artifacts when we have been playing for a long time.
- If you’re playing the lighthearted Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, the game may suddenly crash when the character’s cars hit water.
- DPC latency is higher when using 8 bits per component than 10 bits per component. NVIDIA recommends disconnecting the MPO using the registry.
- Unable to detect supported display modes on Samsung Odyssey G9 monitors
We hope that NVIDIA fixes these problems, in a future version of its drivers.