As time has passed, the clients corresponding to the main instant messaging applications such as WhatsAppThey haven’t stopped improving. We mention precisely this alternative since it could be considered one of the most popular and used, and it has also recently received a new UWP app for Windows.
In this way, as we mentioned at the time, the new WhatsApp application for the microsoft operating system It is much better suited to what we need. The new application as such has gained in performance and functionality. All this allows us to interact with this software that we normally use on our mobile phones, from our desktop computer, with the best experience. In addition, we will no longer have to synchronize the devices every time we start the program.
But in these same lines we are going to talk about how to use this app of the courier service in a much faster way and productive. This is something that we are going to require in most of the occasions in which we load the program in Windows. In this way we can take advantage of all the communication functions of WhatsApp in a faster way. It is worth mentioning that to a large extent we are going to achieve all of this through the keyboard that we use on our desktop or laptop computer.
And it is that the new application that we are talking about for the Messenger Service, in the Microsoft system, offers us a series of very useful keyboard shortcuts. This way we can make use of these once we have memorized them and we had gotten used to them, to work in this application much better.
The most useful keyboard shortcuts for WhatsApp on Windows
The key combinations to directly access certain functions, it is common in most programs. In this case, when using WhatsApp on Windows, the available client was not going to be less. In addition, we usually use these messaging services on our desktop computers, quickly to continue working as soon as possible. Precisely for all this, below we will talk about some of the most interesting keyboard shortcuts that you can use here.
- Ctrl + Shift + U: mark a message received as unread in the app interface.
- Ctrl + Shift + E: archives the chat that is currently active.
- Ctrl + Shift + N: with this combination of keys we can create a new group on WhatsApp.
- Ctrl + Shift + F: allows us to search for certain words in the active chat.
- Ctrl + Shift + M: this way we silence the program so that the messages do not bother us while we carry out other tasks on the PC.
- Ctrl + N – we create a new chat in the messaging program.
- Ctrl + G: allows us to access the panel of the animated GIFs to use them in chats.
- Ctrl + E: we open the panel of the emoji to include them in the chats.
- Ctrl + Tab: This keyboard shortcut allows us to move directly to the next chat on the WhatsApp list.