Genshin Impact and its new features in version 2.0
Genshin Impact version 2.0 was finally revealed not many days ago and its release date for everyone is right there. The next July 21 will be when you can start enjoying each and every one of the news that it will include. Although it seems that that day you will have other tasks if you like video games and Pokémon to be more exact, because it coincides with the day on which Pokémon Unite is launched for Nintendo Switch.
However, as there may be those who are not interested in Pokémon and what is going to happen in this world created by myHoYo, let’s talk about the new features that version 2.0 will bring. Which users who play on iOS (iPhone and iPad), Android and PC will be able to install now so that the day comes, they just have to start the game and enjoy them. Which on the contrary does not happen yet with those who do on PS4 and PS5.
Returning to the news, the Genshin Impact version 2.0 incorporates a new region to discover, with new characters, weapons and much more. So a brief and quick review of all these data that as a fan you should know to start knowing what you are going to find:
- Inazuma is the name of the new region
- In it you will meet Baal, the electric god
- There will be new heroes named Kamisato Ayaka, Yoimiya, and Sayu. The first fights with a sword and the power of Cryo, the second a Pyro archer and the last a fighter with a large two-handed sword.
- New sets of weapons, artifacts, dynamic and time-limited effects as well as enemies that will put you to the test
- At last PS4 and PS5 players will be able to bring their games to mobile devices and PC as well as vice versa. A still pending crossover feature on Sony consoles
All this roughly summarized, because as the days go by and according to progress in the different missions, everything will increase. So you should go preparing, mainly because to access everything you will have to be in adventure rank level 30 or higher and with the main missions completed.
Genshin Impact version 2.0 trailer
How to download Genshin Impact and available platforms
In short, version 2.0 of Genshin Impact is just around the corner and you can start preparing to receive it with open arms. Of course, if you have not played this title yet, you should know that you can do it on different platforms such as devices iOS and iPadOS, Android, the consoles PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 as well as computers Windows.
To download the version corresponding to the platform where you want to play, you just have to go to the Genshin Impact website and that’s it. A game worth trying if you like role playing and don’t really know what to play right now. And being free even more.