Everything continues to indicate that Rockstar Games is going to continue to explode Grand Theft Auto V until there isn’t a single player left on the planet who doesn’t loathe the title. This week, GTA V has come to consoles new generationand now, for the first time, Rockstar Games offers a monthly subscription for the game that has not finished making everyone happy.
Remains GTA V for a while
After the complete nonsense of Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition, Rockstar Games does not seem to have learned anything. His next move was carry GTA V to next-gen consoles, as announced months ago. But, on this occasion, the game has sold accompanied by a fairly aggressive marketing campaign selling the benefits of GTA V on the new consoles. However, there are many comparisons that show that the game has already reached its graphic ceiling on PS4, and that this move by Rockstar is nothing more than a trick to charge again for a game that came out almost 10 years ago and that should have given way already to a new installment of the franchise.
For Rockstar Games, carry GTA V to the new consoles is a new opportunity to continue earning money with Grand Theft Auto V Online. For the first time, and only exclusively for players who get the title on Xbox Series X | S and PlayStation 5, the company will launch a monthly subscription service for the video game. Will be called GTA+ and each month will bring a list of news such as vehicles, buildings, exclusive objects within the title or bonuses to reputation and experience.
GTA+ will hit the PlayStation Store on PS5 and the Microsoft Store next March 29. The subscription is priced at €5.99 per month and it will not have permanence, so the player can cancel his membership at any time.
What exactly does GTA+ offer?
Every month, GTA+ subscribers will receive a deposit of GTA$500,000 in your Maze Bank account. This entry will be identical each month, but will be accompanied by a list of new features. Rockstar has already published the rest of the benefits that members of this new service will be able to enjoy in the month of April:
- Possibility of accessing the purchase of the Principe Deveste Eight supercar with the Hao’s Special Works upgrade and a new customization before it hits the public.
- New workshop in the table, which will grant GTA+ members access to content updates from Los Santos Tuners. Additionally, shop owners will be able to move to La Mesa for free.
- Los Santos Car Meet Fees Suspension. Current CMLS members who own GTA+ will receive a GTA$50,000 rebate during the event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to super yacht Aquarius without paying an extra-
- New jerseys: Gussét Frog and Broker baseball. They will be automatically added to the player’s wardrobe.
- New paints and emblems in the workshop.
- New Transporter deck for Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC and TM-02 Khanjali.
- 3X bonus money and reputation in the Hao’s Special Works series.
- 2X Reputation Bonus in the Car Meet of urban races.