Schedule according to the territory in which you are
The day of the event is this Monday, October 18 , being a prerecorded event like those that Apple is used to broadcast since the beginning of the pandemic. Will be issued in any case simultaneously all over the world, so the time is not common to all territories. The local time is 10.00, but depending on where you are it will vary. Here is a list with schedules.
- 10.00 – Cupertino (USA).
- 11.00 – City of Guatemala (Guatemala), Managua (Nicaragua), Saint Joseph (Costa Rica), San Salvador (El Salvador) and Tegucigalpa (Honduras).
- 12.00 – Bogota (Colombia), lime (Peru), Mexico DF (Mexico), Panama (Panama) and Quito (Ecuador).
- 13.00 – Caracas (Venezuela), Havana (Cuba), Peace (Bolivia), Miami (USA), New York (USA), Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) and San Juan (Puerto Rico).
- 14.00 – Assumption (Paraguay), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Montevideo (Uruguay) and Santiago (Chili).
- 18.00 – Canary Islands (Spain) and Lisbon (Portugal).
- 19.00 – Mainland Spain, Ceuta, Melilla and the Balearic Islands (Spain) and Andorra la Vella (Principality of Andorra).
If your territory not on the list You can calculate the time difference with any of these through a page like the one we show you by clicking here.
Where is Apple broadcasting this event?
Well, as usual, the Californian company offers several ways to follow its streaming live, even with subtitles in a multitude of languages.
- Apple TV app available on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
- Youtube, through its official channel.
- Web way on its special page dedicated to events.
The special coverage of The Bitten Apple
Once again, at La Manzana Mordida we will be covering this event through various means. The first one is this same web page, in which you will find an article that we will update live with all the details that will be discussed at the Apple event. After that we will leave you a summary of news and in subsequent days and weeks a more in-depth analysis of the new devices.
Too via Twitter you can follow a thread with pictures of what is happening at the event. And if you want to have in the background the comments of Fernando del Moral, David Hebrero and Fabián Fernández you can have it in our YouTube channel in which we also turn to overturn with a special live show. In addition, there will be Elena Santos, also known as ChicaGeek, being the guest of this broadcast and contributing all her experience in the tech sector.
And if you like the format podcastYou should know that on Tuesday at 7:00 a.m. (Spanish peninsular time) you will have the best express summary from the hand of a server (Álvaro García) in the daily podcast of La Manzana Mordida. If you are also a VIP subscriber, you can enjoy an extensive episode at the end of the week with a discussion about everything seen at the Apple Event.