Are you interested in the world of Artificial Intelligence? Do you want to discover how the business world is changing and facilitating all kinds of digital transformation processes? If the answer to both questions is “Yes”, then we recommend that you do not move from the chair: from 9.30 in the morning you can continue on streaming everything that is happening live in our «IA Forum», the event of the year on Artificial Intelligence and its value as an innovation lever for all types of companies and organizations.
The event, which you can follow from this article or from its website in a completely free, brings together representatives of the public and private sectors with a special focus on technology companies and Artificial Intelligence developments to discuss the current and future of this transformative technology.
In this sense, the «Artificial Intelligence Forum» emphasizes the fundamental role of administrations when it comes to subsidizing AI projects, in addition to launching their own as tools to enhance the functioning of institutions and citizen service .
Ultimately, an event whose vocation is to become a forum for the exchange of ideas and experiences in which the Administration, suppliers and companies that have adopted or want to adopt AI as a differential element for digital transformation will meet. Do not miss it!
Agenda of the day
9:30 – 10:15 | Opening
- Nieves Olivera, General Director of the School of Industrial Organization
- David Cierco, Executive Director of the Fundación Alianza Digital 2030
- Núria Vilanova, President of Atrevia
- Carme Artigas, Secretary of State of
Digitization and AI
10:15 – 10:45 Keynote Speech.
- Albert Triola, Managing Director – Oracle Spain
10:45 – 11:45 Table Artificial Intelligence Solutions.Moderator: Manuel Mostaza Barrios, Global Head of Public Affairs at ATREVIA
- Carlos Varela, Director of Digital Transformation and Technology at Renfe
- Rafael Zambrano López, Head of Data Science at LaLiga Tech
- Mieria Ladios Martín, Head of Quality at Ribera Salud and Product Owner Manager Cynara.
- Francisco Martín, Director of Technology and Human Resources at Ouigo.
12:05 – 13:05 AI Challenges and Opportunities Table
12:05 – 12:15: Nuria Oliver, the AI research model in Europe
12:15: 13:15 Debate
- Nuria Oliver, Scientific Director and Co-Founder of the ELLIS Alicante Foundation
- Javier Torres, Vice President of Applications, Oracle Iberia
- Jorge Ferrer Zarzuela, SVP Engineering & Site Leader Madrid, Celonis
- Alberto de Torres, CEO Nektiu, Expert in Emerging Technologies and professor and academic director at ESIC
- José Ángel Higueras, Director of the Roads, Mobility and Intermodality Business at Ineco
13:15 – 13:45 Keynote Speech
- Javier Díaz, Vice President & Country Leader, Iberia & LATAM de Celonis.
13:45 – 14:15 Closing
- Raúl Blanco, Secretary General for Industry and SMEs. David Cierco, Executive Director of the Fundación Alianza Digital 2030