The Fitness+ application is a native Apple application that serves to improve our health and physical condition and prevent diseases caused by a sedentary lifestyle and lack of exercise. Many users think that they need an Apple Watch to carry out this type of activity, but this is not the case, since you can do it from iPad and in this post we are going to see it.
iPad and Apple Fitness, the ideal combination
Apple Fitness+ is a subscription service that allows you to access exercise videos guided by professional trainers and selected by Apple so that you can perform the exercises that entertain you the most in a fun and staggered way. This service, like other services such as Apple TV, is a subscription service and you can do it through a monthly or annual subscription or through AApple One in its most advanced subscription. Best of all, this service is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Of two of them, surely you know perfectly how it works, but next we are going to see how you can get it from the iPad.
prepare your training
He procedure to carry out a training consists of three stepsHowever, if you have previously used the application, personalized recommendations appear by default to search and filter your workouts:
- On iPad, open the Fitness app.
- Select a type of training.
- Tap or select the Filter button.
- Tap one of the filter options to narrow down your workouts.
Once you have found the workout, you can view the preview of the training so that you have an idea of the structure of the training. Once you have chosen the training, you have to bring the Next steps:
- Tap Let’s Go! Tapping the Play button will bring up the Apple Watch metrics on the screen.
- Pause and resume your workout as needed on your device or Apple Watch.
- When the workout is over, you can review your results or do a mindfulness cool down.
You can also save the training and be able to play it later. To do this, on the iPad you can press Save Workout and are automatically saved at the bottom of my workouts located at the bottom of Fitness+. Also, if you have Apple Music, you can listen to the session later from the application.
Customize training metrics
From iPad, you can also set the metrics that appear on the screen before you start a workout and change them at any time during your session. To do this, press again on the application Come on!, to start a workout. Then from the iPad tap the metric editor button to determine the values you need.
Finally, from the iPad, as in the iPhone and Apple Watch, you can determine the performance bar to determine the effort that other users have made during training. The performance bar calculates and displays your metrics as follows:
- The performance bar takes your heart rate into account when determining results.
- Based on calories burned, the performance bar will show whether you are below average, average, just average, above average, or above average.
- The performance bar appears two minutes after starting the training. It is displayed as a sliding window and reflects your last two minutes of training.