For anyone who uses Apple devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod, etc, iTunes is one program name that may crop up over and over again. iTunes is basically an Apple product or program which enables you to transfer files and sync data between your computer and Apple devices or between Apple devices. This platform can also be used to make some kinds of purchases like music and podcast purchase.
In this article, we shall introduce you to both paid and free alternatives to iTunes and will make you familiar with their features and functionalities. This will help you to find a much better program than iTunes for your future transfer needs between devices.
While most people think it is essential to use iTunes if you are an Apple user, in reality, there are many other amazing alternatives to iTunes through which you can transfer music from computer to iPhone without iTunes.
iTunes can be downloaded both on your Apple device and computer to make the transfer possible by connecting your device via USB. There are many Apple device owners in the world who consider iTunes a rather complicated and cumbersome program and keep looking for some alternatives.
Top 10 iTunes Alternatives to Transfer Music Between Computer and iPhone
Wondershare TunesGo is undoubtedly one of the best alternatives to transfer music and other files from computer to iPhone. Besides transferring music, the software comes loaded with an array of other features as well and below given is the list of the major ones。
- This platform or program allows you to transfer music without any kind of limitation of the device because it supports several operating systems and devices.
- Wondershare TunesGo also offers a free trial for a specific number of days and the paid version is for $39.95.
- It enables you to organize your music library and it manages it for you easily without any cluttering.
- It creates a backup of all your music and other files and also restores the entire library.
- Wondershare TunesGo works on iOS and Android and supports phones, tablets, and music players.
- You can also discover, download, and record music using this brilliant platform.
- Makes data syncing very easy and convenient for you.
- This platform also enables you to discover and search for music from more than 1000 sites including Youtube, Pandora, SoundCloud, and others.
Download link: https://tunesgo.wondershare.com/
2. JRiver media center
This is a robust program which organizes your music, videos, and photos, etc. it can stream your entire collection over Wifi and supports many features:
- This is an extremely easy to use platform which has a cool and stylish interface.
- It also has the capability to handle video streaming well.
- JRiver media center can also create smart playlists for your convenience.
- Good interface
- Impressive organization for movies
- No support for a paid subscription
- Takes away the media settings of your computer
Another brilliant alternative to iTunes through which you can transfer music within computers and Apple devices is Sharepod. This platform is easy to use and needs no installation. The following are some of the features that this platform offers:
- Sharepod offers both iPhone and iTouch support and loads instantly.
- This program or alternatives to iTunes is a clean and easy to use interface.
- It has the capability to manage and transfer music quickly.
- User friendly
- Free to try with limitation
This platform replaces iTunes and can sync many types of files between Windows/Mac and Apple devices. It is a paid platform that you can access by paying a sum of $39.99. given below is a list of the main features of this platform:
- AnyTrans helps you to restore and backup data.
- It also allows the creation of music library
- It can also play iTunes playlists from old iPods.
- The program can also convert media file formats easily.
- AnyTrans runs on both Windows and Mac.
- Works well
- Easy to use
- Reconnection issues at the time
Download link: http://www.imobie.com/anytrans/
5. PodTrans Pro
This platform basically enables you to transfer music between computer and iPod and is a paid application which works as an excellent alternative to iTunes. Given below are the main features of this platform.
- PodTrans can organize your music files and folders easily and quickly.
- It is a simple way to import and export media files between your Apple device and PC
- Through this program, you can have backup files to restore data
- Easy to use
- Intuitive iWizard
- Pop up issues
Download link: http://download.cnet.com/PodTrans-Pro/3000-18545_4-75741778.html
This is a program that easily syncs all your data including notes, contacts, SMSs, and music, etc on your computer and iPhone and is thus a great alternative to iTunes. The following are some of the features that it supports:
- It works across Android devices as well and makes transfer possible between iPhone and Android too.
- It may not offer a good speed but is user friendly and doesn’t require iTunes to make the transfer.
Download link: http://www.syncios.com
7. Media monkey – Free iTunes Alternative
This is yet another amazing alternative to iTunes and is absolutely free of cost. It has an interface that is very similar to iTunes but does not require you to download iTunes to use it. The following are the features that it supports:
- Lets you sync iPhone, iPod, Android music back to your computer and create a backup.
- This platform is easy to use, customizable and quick
Download link: http://www.mediamonkey.com/
8. Foobar 2000 – Free iTunes Alternative
This is a lightweight but powerful music player but also acts as an alternative to iTunes and that too for free of cost. This platform syncs music from iPod to computer and the following are the features that it supports:
- This program acts as an iPod manager and syncs music across iPods and computers.
- It is lightweight but very effective.
Download link: https://www.foobar2000.org
9. Amarok – Free iTunes Alternative
This is a multi-platform media player for Windows, Linux, Unix, and iOS devices and also works as an alternative to iTunes. The following are the features that it supports:
- It syncs your existing music library to your Apple device and is a powerful software
- It is also a great music discovery tool
Download link: https://amarok.kde.org
10. Musicbee – Free iTunes Alternative
This is also very effective and free of cost alternative to iTunes which is available for Windows and it supports many features including those given below.
- It has an easy to use platform with a basic and simple interface.
- It comes with an inbuilt internet browser and extensive metadata tagging feature as well.
Download link: http://getmusicbee.com
So, it ends our list of best free and paid iTunes alternatives. You must’ve found something that fits your needs perfectly. If you’re still not able to make your decision, comment down your thoughts. We’ll surely do our best to give more relevant programs.