Kena, an incredible visual experience
Kena: Bridge of Spirits en one of the video games of the moment and has reason to be. The developer title by Ember, a new video game for PlayStation and PC, proposes an adventure where the visual section makes it already enjoyable in a special way. Because it must be recognized that such striking graphics as these do not go unnoticed, despite the general quality that is in the industry today.
Regarding the story itself, in this game you will have to play the role of Kena, a young spiritual guide who lives in a magical world, one full of fantasy and beings of all kinds. Well, Kena will travel to a remote abandoned village with the intention of looking for the sacred mountain.
Of course, the path will not be easy and together with a group of Rot, tiny spirits capable of decomposing dead things to maintain balance, you will have to solve a wide variety of puzzles as he faces action situations and explores everything that lies ahead.
It is not an extremely complicated game, it is not Dark Soul, although there will be very lively combats; But that does not mean that you have to be agile at certain times and very attentive to solve the different situations that will appear.
How to play Kena: Bridge of Spirits on mobile
Well now that you know what Kena’s video game is about, if you have wondered how you could play it without needing a PlayStation or a PC capable of running it, the answer is very simple: Nvidia’s GeForce Now.
The video game streaming service has announced that Kena: Bridge of Spirits comes to its platform, so that anyone interested in it can enjoy everything it offers. And the most interesting of all, you can do it wherever you want, just have an internet connection.
For play Kena on your mobile you just have to do the following:
- Download GeForce Now for your mobile phone
- If you use Android you have a native app available and if you use iPhone or iPad you will have to access the web play.geforcenow.com from Safari
- Once you have access to the service, create a user account if you do not have one yet.
- You can opt for the free or paid option. The advantage of the paid one is that you will not be limited to 60 minutes of games and preferential access to the servers
- With everything ready, it is time to acquire the game. Here you will have to go to the Epic Games Store and buy it
- Ready, now you can search for it in GeForce Now and start playing
As you can see, the game via streaming is already present and future of the world of video games. Well, it allows options like these, to enjoy really striking and interesting titles on platforms for which they were not initially intended.
In addition, GeForce Now has long proven itself. And acquiring the game through the Epic Games Store is something that does not limit you to one platform, because it will always be your property. So if you buy a Gaming PC in the future, you can also install it to enjoy it as many times as you want.