MCPRO Pills (XCV): CPD Trends, Quantum Spain, Dynabook

That time of year comes when a large part of the technology consultancies begin to publish their trend reports. For the data center, as we told you in this week’s MCPRO Pills, a few arrive… and if you were expecting the Cloud to be there… you have hit the mark.

We also tell you that Spain wants to have its own quantum computer, and for this, the Council of Ministers has already approved an initial budget of 22 million euros. In addition, the latest Dynabook has passed through our technical laboratory, an ideal ultrabook for the most traveling professionals. We started!

Five IT trends that are already changing your Data Center

Managing a data center has grown in complexity in recent years. Companies are facing ever-increasing operational challenges, involving the core business of on-premises IT deployments, along with workloads that have moved to the cloud and even peripheral facilities that come from edge computing.

Spain will invest up to 60 million euros to build a quantum computer

Spain will also have its own quantum computer, and for this, the Council of Ministers has approved to initially allocate 22 million euros to create a quantum computing ecosystem in Spain through the Quantum Spain project. This step, as stated by the Government, is aligned with the strategy of the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan, as well as with the Spain Digital 2025 plan and with the ENIA, the National Artificial Intelligence Strategy.

Dynabook Portégé X30W review: designed for a hybrid world

As the lightest laptop in its class. This is how the Portégé X30W is presented, the new ultralight from Dynabook, which has the most demanding professionals and “travelers” in an audience to conquer. We have analyzed it and we will tell you if it is worth it.

Huawei opens its technology hub for Europe in Madrid

Huawei has chosen Madrid to open a service and support center for Europe, a type of center that the company calls the Regional Service Center, with which it will offer technical support to the main telecommunications operators in a dozen countries in the area. Currently, this center has 160 employees, both directly and indirectly hired.

ARM increases its offer of products and services in the Internet of Things, 5G and virtual hardware

The ARM company, which is dedicated to the design and development of chips that other manufacturers with authorization and license use as a basis later to develop their chips, has announced several novelties that expand its offer of products and services in the fields of Internet of Things, virtual hardware and 5G.

Alfonso Carcasona (CEO of Camerfirma): “Digitizing makes it easier to generate new business”

Camerfirma is an eIDAS Qualified Certification Authority, created by the Spanish Chambers of Commerce that currently have a 49% stake and which is part of the Infocert group, which has the remaining 51%. The company’s mission, in its own words, is “to bring cutting-edge digital solutions to all companies, as a qualified service provider, becoming not only a product provider but also an effective provider of processes and compliance with the law for our clients”.

Samsung CEO Arrested for Substance Abuse

New scandal on Samsung’s board of directors. Once again, the protagonist is its CEO Lee Jae-Yong, who already last February, was arrested for a corruption case that also affected prominent members of the South Korean government. For Lee Jae-Yong, the prosecution asked for 12 years in prison in a trial that, although it resulted in a 30-month jail sentence, was commuted last August to his probation.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *