Microsoft has just announced its new line of Surface laptops. Specifically the new Surface Laptop 5. A new version of Microsoft laptops. Externally it is the same as the Surface Laptop 4, but with new processors.
A new laptop that will try to compete in design and performance with the current Apple MacBook. What microsoft will never fully understand is that most MacBook users do not buy an Apple laptop not only because of its exterior design, autonomy, or processor, but also because inside it runs a macOS fully integrated into the ecosystem of Apple devices. Here is the big difference.
Microsoft has just announced a new laptop, the Surface Laptop 5 designed to rival the macbooks from Apple. The laptop comes with Windows 11 installed and features 12th-generation Intel Core processors, a battery life of up to 17 hours, and a choice of two touchscreen sizes of 13.5 or 15 inches.
Surface Laptop 5 Features
Its main characteristics are:
- PixelSense touchscreen 13.5″ for ultraportable productivity, or a greater than fifteen” for multitasking with split screen.
- Stylish and super light laptop (1,272 grams).
- New warm and sophisticated chassis or bold metallic, cool with bold colors.
- Fast multitasking with powerful processors 12th Generation Intel Core i5/i7 built on the Intel Evo platform.
- Connection Thunderbolt 4 ultra-fast to connect a 4K monitor, charge your laptop and offer faster data transfer.
- Reliable battery for all day (up to 17 hours)
- Designed to improve the quality of video conferencing, with studio microphones and enhanced camera experiences, all under Windows 11.
- Ultra vivid colors with Dolby Vision IQ and sound enhanced with Dolby Atmos.
Prices and availability
Microsoft’s new Surface Laptop 5 is now on sale from €1,179. Orders will begin to be delivered from October 25.