The ASUS Vivobook 13 Slate OLED is presented as a very interesting two in one both by design and specifications. The new from the Taiwanese company integrates an attractive 13-inch OLED screen with a touch interface, which can be used without problems as a tablet or as a laptop, if we anchor it to the removable keyboard that it incorporates.
In terms of design, the ASUS Vivobook 13 Slate OLED adopts a discreet line, spare and without excesses. This results in an elegant and well-resolved execution that places you at the height of its main rivals. In terms of specifications, we find a configuration that, without a doubt, is designed to offer a good balance between performance and price.
- Intel Pentium Silver N6000 processor with quad cores at a maximum of 3.3 GHz.
- 13.3-inch OLED screen with 1,920 x 1,080 pixel resolution.
- 4GB or 8GB of LPDDR4X memory.
- 128GB storage capacity in eMMC format or 128GB-256GB PCIE SSD.
- Wi-Fi 6 and integrated Bluetooth 5.2.
- 5 MP front camera, 13 MP rear camera.
- Connectors: two USB Type-C 3.2 Gen2, a 3.5 mm combo jack (microphone and audio output) and microSD card reader.
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos sound and smart amplifier.
- Windows 11 as the operating system.
- Fingerprint reader.
- 50 watt hour battery. Up to 9 and a half hours of autonomy.
- Removable keyboard and ASUS Pen 2.0 compatibility.
- Measurements and weight: 309.9 x 190 x 7.9 mm, 785 grams.
The ASUS Vivobook 13 Slate OLED will come with a sleeve, a keyboard and with the ASUS Pen 2.0, which means that even in its standard version this equipment will include all the accessories we need to start getting the most out of it from the first moment.
ASUS has confirmed that the price of the base configuration, with 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage in eMMC format, will be 649 euros.