As expected and after the launch of several important titles NVIDIA has given way to the delivery of a new driver that supports them, and at the same time introduces a series of corrections that many users were waiting for. In the same way, the brand has detected some problems that are peculiar and that could be quite annoying users, who would not know that the failures they suffer are related to these and previous drivers. What’s new besides NVIDIA support in these drivers for Naraka?
There is no doubt that copper is fighting a duel right now even in the drivers within the GPU sector. It is not new as such, but it is becoming much more relevant in terms of equality in returns. Therefore and after publishing AMD yesterday its drivers now NVIDIA does the same with these GeForce 471.68 WHQL, where there are both lights and shadows.
GeForce 471.68 WHQL, NVIDIA drivers for Naraka and controversial for your GPU
The list of changes is quite extensive and it is worth pausing to read carefully, since many players are suffering from some of the problems and do not find the focus, while others will see the sky open for the correction of other errors. In addition, NVIDIA has updated and optimized the settings for a large number of games, as well as the addition of several G-SYNC certified monitors.
Support in these NVIDIA drivers for Naraka
- Naraka: Bladepoint
- Back 4 Blood Open Beta
- Psychonauts 2
Optimized for GeForce Experience in the following games
- Death’s door
- Dream Engines: Nomad Cities
- Escape from Naraka
- F1 2021
- Going Medieval
- Hell Let Loose
- Minecraft: Chinese Edition with RTX Beta
- NINJA GAIDEN Σ
- NINJA GAIDEN Σ2
- NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor’s Edge
- Orcs Must Die 3
- Pico Park
- Red Solstice 2: Survivors
- She Will Punish Them
- The Ascent
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
- Ys IX Monstrum Nox
New G-SYNC monitors
- AOC AG274FG8R4 +
- AOC AG274QG3R4B +
- ASUS VG258QM
- ASUS PG32UQ
- Lenovo G24-20
- MSI G251F
- ViewSonic XG320Q
- [Batman Arkham Knight] [GeForce 10 Series]: The game can crash when using “turbulence smoke”.
- [Hitman 3]: The game can show random flickering when V-SYNC is off.
- [Monster Hunter World]- The game shows intermittent glitches after prolonged use. [Assassin’s Creed Odyssey]- Frame rate drops occur during gameplay and when running the cue point.
- [Topaz Video Enhance AI]: the application does not process the video with the TDR error of the driver.
- [Render D5]- A black screen overlay occurs with NVIDIA DLSS ON.
- Render artifacts appear on the desktop when using NVIDIA SDR Deep Color.
- [PLA Benchmark] [PhysX]: The NVIDIA GPU is not used for PhysX when running the benchmark.
Windows 10 problems
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down YouTube page.
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 may display graphic artifacts.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed can crash on fields where players drive through water.
- The DPC latency it is higher when the color mode is set to 8-bit color compared to 10-bit color.
- To avoid this, disable MPO with the registry key
- The display modes supported by the Samsung Odyssey G9 display cannot be detected.
As is usual in us, we recommend using DDU to uninstall the previous drivers and then install them cleanly. Don’t forget to disable the network card before restarting to safe mode. You can download these drivers from the following link to the official NVIDIA website.