The GeForce Now Game Ready profiles are extremely convenient for users of NVIDIA graphics cards, as they adapt the different compatible games to our GeForce graphics card. Well, NVIDIA has just released version 471.96 WHQL of its graphics drivers that include new Game Ready profiles for GeForce Now of various games of the moment on the PC, apart from supporting 6 new G-SYNC monitors.
Now that the final stretch of the year is approaching, it is when the great PC video game projects come to our hands and due to the large number of variations of existing hardware it is difficult to optimize the games for all the PCs in the world. That is why with the new drivers both NVIDIA and AMD usually include automatic configuration files so that you do not have to waste time trying different configurations.
NVIDIA adds 24 Game Ready profiles in 471.96 WHQL drivers
Thanks to GeForce Now we can fine-tune our favorite games for our graphics card, but be able to play at an acceptable frame rate on our PC and all this with a single button press. There are already more than 1000 Game Ready profiles for NVIDIA gaming graphics cards that not only allow you to take advantage of the power of our GPUs, but also NVIDIA proprietary technologies such as DLSS, Reflex, G-SYNC, etc. With NVIDIA 471.96 WHQL drivers added Game Ready profiles for the following list of PC games:
- Aliens: Fireteam Elite
- Bless Unleashed
- Blood of heroes
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021
- Doki Doki Literature Club Plus!
- Draw & Guess
- Faraday Protocol
- Final fantasy
- Final fantasy iii
- Ghost Hunters Corp
- Golf With Your Friends
- King’s Bounty II
- Madden NFL 22
- Mini Motorways
- Psychonauts 2
- Quake Remastered
- SAMURAI WARRIORS 5
- The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles
- The Walking Dead: Onslaught
- Yakuza 4 Remastered
- Yakuza 5 Remastered
If you have an NVIDIA GPU and are interested in playing or are already playing one of the ones on the list, we recommend downloading the driver to get the most out of your NVIDIA graphics card.
New compatible G-SYNC monitors
NVIDIA has also added support for six new G-SYNC monitors that have recently come onto the market and that have Variable Refresh Rate technology. Among them, Xiaomi’s huge 77-inch monitor, the O77M8-MAS, stands out. The six monitors added to the extensive list of G-SYNC monitors are as follows:
- EVE Spectrum ES07D03
- Lenovo G27Q-20
- MSI MAG321QR
- Philips OLED806
- ViewSonic XG250
- Xiaomi O77M8-MAS
Fixed issues with the new drivers
The new NVIDIA graphics driver solves a number of problems that had not appeared until now in the list of problems to solve, compared to other versions of the NVIDIA graphics drivers the list is small.
- The problem that added DPC latency when using a monitor in 8 bits per component mode compared to one with 10 bits per component has been fixed.
- NVIDIA graphics cards are already capable of detecting and having full support for the different screen modes of the Samsung Odyssey G9, already in relation to the same monitor the problem that caused a crash or a continuous reboot in 240 Hz mode is also has solved.
- The driver executable NVDisplay.Container.exe would not stop continuously writing to the nvtopps.db3 file. This bug has been fixed.
- On Windows 11 laptops the GPU kept running with the laptop on idle.
- Fixed stability issue when using Topaz Denoise AI.
To update the drivers, you only have to download the generic drivers from the NVIDIA website, if you already have them installed, the driver itself will allow you to update them automatically.