The guys at Parallels have released a new update to the Toolbox application, an application that was updated last April to offer native compatibility with Apple’s M1 processors. With the release of version 5.0 of Parallels Toolbox, the company has introduced new functions.
Specifically, the company has introduced 5 new features: barcode generator, barcode reader, transform text, recognize text and focus on window. Below we show you the details of these new functions that are already available to all users of this application.
New Features in Parallels Toolbox 5.0
- The barcode generator You can create barcodes from any text and not only create barcodes, but also QR and UPC codes.
- The lbarcode ector It does exactly what it says and can be used to scan an image on the screen.
- A new tool Text transformationor it can be used to transform text into uppercase or titles, uppercase and lowercase, and more. It can also help eliminate empty and duplicate lines.
- The function of text recognition which is very similar to Live Text in the new versions of iOS and iPadOS announced by Apple at WWDC. You can use the tool to highlight a part of your screen and then convert any text into editable and extracted text that can then be copied to your clipboard.
- A new and practical tool for Focus on the Window allows users to focus on the window they are dealing with in macOS, darkening the rest of the screen to help you focus if it is someone who likes to work on multiple applications at the same time.
This new update is available for free. This application works under a subscription of 19.99 euros per year and has a trial period of 7 days.