What does the Lego game franchise have in common with the GTA series? The absurd number of codes that can unlock advantages for your gameplay. In case of Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Sagait couldn’t be different, and that’s why we’ve separated here a complete list of all the game’s cheats.
How to activate Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga cheats
Before checking out the full list of game cheats, it might be more interesting to know how to enter the codes that release characters and ships in the game, isn’t it? The good news is that TT Games, the title’s developer, has made the process a lot easier and offers two simple ways to enable cheats in the new Lego Star Wars.
The first one just asks you to pause the game and navigate to the “Enter Code” option at the bottom of the menu. The second is done through the Holoprojector, accessing the “Extras” tab and pressing the button shown on the screen to add the cheat – “Y” on the consoles Xbox“Triangle” in PlayStation or “X” in Nintendo Switch.
Whichever alternative you choose, simply enter a valid seven-digit code to unlock the desired content. Below you can check out all the codes available for Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.
Codes to unlock characters
- Aayla Secura – KH7P320
- Admiral Holdo – XV4WND9
- C-3P0 (Christmas Special) – C3PHOHO
- Chewbacca (Christmas Special) – WOOKIEE
- DO (Christmas Special) – TIPYIPS
- Darth Vader (Christmas Special) – WROSHYR
- Dengar – OKV7TLR
- Gonk Droid (Christmas Special) – LIFEDAY
- Nute Gunray – WBFE4GO
- Poe Dameron (Christmas Special) – KORDOKU
- Poggle the Lesser – Z55T8CQ
- Ratts Tyerell – GR2VBXF
- Tarkin – 3FCPPVX
- Temmin Wexley – SKYSAGA
- Emperor – SIDIOUS
Codes to unlock vehicles
- Resistance I-TS Transport – SHUTTLE
- The Razor Crest – ARVALA7
How do Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga bonus codes work?
Unlike Rockstar games, which only require a certain sequence of buttons to unlock rewards, the new Lego adventure has made some of the cheats official in its system and asks for a little more player involvement to enable the rewards.
This means that in order to activate some of the fun modes and effects in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, you have to find datacards spread across the scenarios. In all, the game has 19 of these items and you spend one of them every time you unlock a character or ship with codes.
Despite having a yellowish glow that makes it easier to identify them on the map, some of the Datacards are well hidden throughout the game’s levels. Fortunately, if you want to unlock just a few perks – and not all – you can only get a handful of the feature.
Check out the list of all these extra codes from Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga and the cost of each one:
- Studs x2: Studs collected are worth 2x as much. Cost: x1 Datacard and 1,000,000 Studs
- Studs x4: Studs collected are worth 4x as much. Cost: x1 Datacard and 2,000,000 Studs
- Studs x6: Collected studs are worth 6x as much. Cost: x1 Datacard and 8,000,000 Studs
- Studs x8: Collected studs are worth 8x as much. Cost: x1 Datacard and 48,000,000 Studs
- Studs x 10: Collected studs are worth 10x more. Cost: x1 Datacard and 384,000,000 Studs
- Super GNK Droid: adds an invincible golden GNK Droid to the party. Cost: x1 Datacard and 1,000,000 Studs
- Porg Companion: adds a Porg companion to aid you in battle. Cost: x1 Datacard and 500,000 Studs
- Lightsabers Baguette: turns all lightsabers into baguettes. Cost: x1 Datacard and 250,000 Studs
- Galaxy Rave: turns Galaxy Free Play into a nightclub (cannot be activated together with Cantina Music effect) Cost: x1 Datacard and 500,000,000 Studs
- Television Mode: adds an old television filter to the game (cannot be activated together with Retro Mode). Cost: x1 Datacard and 250,000 Studs
- Hologram Mode: makes all characters and ships look holographic. Cost: x1 Datacard and 500,000 Studs
- Retro Mode: adds a retro filter to the game. Cost: x1 Datacard and 250,000 Studs
- GNK Civilians: replaces all civilians with GNK droids. Cost: x1 Datacard and 1,000,000 Studs
- Mumble Mode: replaces all voices with mumbles. Cost: free!
- Comedy Weapons: pistols and other ranged weapons are replaced by silly items. Cost: x1 Datacard and 250,000 Studs
- Rainbow Effects: certain attack effects are replaced with a glowing rainbow version. Cost: x1 Datacard and 250,000 Studs
- Canteen Music: plays the classic song from Cantina do Chalmun on loop. Cost: x1 Datacard and 250,000 Studs
- Big Head Mode: causes playable characters to have a giant head (some characters are immune to the effect). Cost: x1 Datacard and 500,000 Studs
- Pew Pew: Gunshot sound effects are replaced with mouth-to-mouth versions. Cost: x1 Datacard and 500,000 Studs
- Universal Translator: allows all playable characters to understand any language in the galaxy. Cost: x1 Datacard and 500,000 Studs
So, ready to choose the best cheats and rock Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga? Let us know in the comments section below. TecMasters!