When we talk about Sonos, audio quality, design and adjusted price come to mind. In this case, the company has just introduced a new portable speaker that does not change much in design compared to the previous version, but it does improve some aspects, this is the new Sonos Roam SL.
These types of speakers offer a fairly long battery life, really good portability along with audio quality and design that few competing models have. This portable speaker will be available from next Tuesday, March 15 at a price of €179.
Pair the Roam SL in stereo or via WiFi with the Roam
One of the peculiarities that this new speaker has is that it can be paired in stereo with another similar speaker, but for all those who have a previous speaker, that is, the Sonos Roam, they can do it through WiFi connectivity. This is something that can also be done with the rest of the Sonos firm models and even with some Ikea speakers that add these speakers inside, lamps, pictures, etc. In any case The most outstanding novelties of these new Roam SL are:
- Enjoy richly detailed sound with the clarity, depth and fullness expected from a larger speaker.
- Connect to the rest of your Sonos system at home via WiFi, and automatically switch to Bluetooth when you’re away.
- Keep exploring with up to 10 hours of continuous playback on a single charge and up to 10 days of battery life when in sleep mode. To extend battery life even further, turn on the battery saver setting so the speaker turns off completely when not in use.
- Roam SL is dustproof and fully waterproof with a rigorously tested IP67 rating.
- Tactile buttons help prevent accidental pressing while you’re on the go.
- Its triangular shape and rounded profile make the Roam SL comfortable to hold and look good inside your home.
- Place the Roam SL upright to take up less space or lay flat to provide more stability on uneven surfaces outside
For more details and reservations of this new speaker you can visit the Sonos website.