One of the best services that Apple has, if not the best, is without a doubt Apple Music, its music service that has been able to practically match the great king of the sector, Spotify. Well, in this post we are going to tell you about a small bug that the platform has and that will allow you to put the music you want and have it always available on your devices.
The first thing we want to make clear is that the trick that we are going to tell you is not focused on any piracy practiceit is simply a small shortcut that will allow you to have songs in your playlists or library that are not in Apple Music and that you can obtain through other means, something very useful for many sessions that unfortunately, at the moment, are not within of the service of the Cupertino company.
Steps to add songs to Apple Music
As we said, in theory Apple does not allow you to enter songs in your lists and keep them in iCloud, that is, on paper you can enter external songs, but on the condition that this list will only remain visible and operative through your computer. However, and here’s the kicker, this isn’t quite the case, and there is a way through which you can also have those lists on your iPhone, iPad or any other device. First of all, below we leave you the requirements that you have to meet to be able to do this.
- Have contracted Apple Music.
- Turn on Library Sync in the Music app settings.
- Have a Mac.
Once you have completed these three requirements, as you can see below, the steps are really simple, the only drawback is that you can’t be in a hurry to have said list or song on your devices, since one of the steps is to wait a few minutes, however, below we explain everything in detail.
- get the song that you want to add to your playlist.
- Once you have it on your Mac, play it through the Music app.
- Pause playback, and add that song to your playlist Of reproduction. When performing this step, the Music app itself will inform you that if you confirm this action, said list will disappear from the rest of your devices since Apple does not allow you to enter external songs in iCloud, you accept.
- After this step, the list, as you can see, will be removed from your devices.
- Wait a few minutes.
- After a few minutes you will have your list again on all your computers with the song you had entered.
As you can see, the steps are really easy to carry out, yes, you have to take into account that only you can have access to said song, since if you have that playlist publicly so that other users can access it and listen to it, that song will not be available. So now you know, if there is a session that is not available in Apple Music and you want to have it in your library, with these steps you will be able to achieve it very easily.