After several months of rumors, leaks of images and others we already have Beats Studio Buds wireless headphones officially unveiled but not available for purchase yet.. These new Apple headphones look a lot like the AirPods Pro but without the bottom stem part.
These are some of the main specifications of the new Studio Buds:
- Custom acoustic deck delivers powerful, balanced sound
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) blocks outside noises for immersive sound
- When you want to find out what is happening around you, very easy: activate the ambient sound mode
- Can be easily linked with one touch with Apple and Android devices
- Great sound quality for calls and interactions with the voice assistant thanks to the two microphones with beamforming technology
- Sweat and water resistant wireless earbuds (IPX4 rated)
- Soft ear pads available in three sizes for comfortable, non-moving headphones that perfectly isolate noise
- Up to 8 hours of audio playback1 (up to 24 hours total with pocket case charges)
- You can activate Siri just by saying “Hey Siri”
- Industry-leading Class 1 Bluetooth® technology offers longer range and fewer interruptions
- Universal USB-C charging cable
And some more. Headphones are available in three colors: white, red and black but the best of all seems to be related to their price and is that these new Beats Studio Buds have a launch price on Apple’s website of 149.95 euros. A fairly tight price considering that they are “AirPods Pro” from Apple, yes, the delivery does not have an exact date as we can see on the Apple website “Delivery available this summer.”
The content of the article adheres to our principles of editorial ethics. To report an error click here.