We finish the first week of 2023 with our usual review of the best content that we have published in MuyPymes over the last seven days, a classic where you will find the most important news just a click away.
- Ecommerce creates 654,000 direct jobs worldwide.
- X-ray of the situation of electronic invoicing in Europe.
- The social benefits of companies, a way to fight against inflation.
- The number of international subsidiaries of Spanish companies rises by 65%.
- The MiCA regulation will go into effect this year.
- The future of companies towards a more efficient and inclusive hybrid work model.
- Tax novelties that the self-employed will have to face this year.
- Spanish scaleups expect to have grown by more than 50% in 2022.
- How current inflation affects Spanish families and their consumption.
- Mental health problems in entrepreneurs: the experience of the founder of Spotahome.
- The year 2022 ended with 1,204 less self-employed than 12 months before.
- The investment in Foodtech reaches 268 million euros, in our country.
- The VAT declaration electronically is already mandatory for all businesses.
- Video games that provide more skills to workers.
- Barcelona metro stations already have lockers for collecting products.
The entry The best content of the week in MuyPymes is original from MuyPymes