After a short break from the vortex of offers that we live during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, we return to the load with a new Red Friday, a classic where you will find an orderly compilation with the best deals of the week.
We take the opportunity, as usual, to wish you a good weekend.
- We start, as usual, with the best offers from PcComponentes. The well-known Spanish retailer has a large quantity of discounted products, so I recommend that you take a look calmly.
- Corsair has opened a special season of Christmas offers at PcComponentes, where we can find a careful selection of peripherals, accessories and components with up to 25% discount.
- Amazon has started with the Christmas deals, and has many interesting products also that we can buy at a good price.
- If you need renew television, do not miss this selection of models on sale.
- Fitbit also has several devices on offer, including smart watches and sports activity bracelets.
- Do you need to renew your smartphone? Well, do not miss the offers that you will find in this link. There is everything from inexpensive models of just over 100 euros to other high-end.
- In case you are looking a monitor, you’re in luck, as there are quite a few models on offer.
- If you need a gaming model, but have a tight budget, do not miss the Samsung C24RG52FQR, which is reduced to 139.99 euros, a good price for this 24-inch curved monitor with VA panel.
- Razer also has interesting offers on Amazon, take a look.
- MSI has several notebooks on offer. You will be able to find models with very varied prices, and yes, both for gaming and work.
- Crucial also has interesting offers in various storage solutions.
- Xbox Series S is still on sale and can be yours for 279 euros. If you don’t have a next-gen console, it’s because you don’t want to.
- The Intel Core i3-10100F is downgraded to 80.45 euros, a very good price for this quad-core, eight-thread chip.
- If you need something more powerful, you have the Intel Core i5-10400, which comes with an integrated GPU, downgraded to 163 euros.
- The HP Envy 6020e All-in-One Printer is downgraded to 83.15 euros, and it comes with six months of free HP Instant Ink.
- Sony MDR-Zx110Apb headphones are discounted to 9.08 euros, and you can buy them in different colors.
- iPhone 13 mini 128GB downgraded to 769 euros.
- We finished with the MacBook Air 2020, one of the best deals of the week, since it is reduced to 995.99 euros.
Note: This selection contains some links from our affiliates, but none of the products included have been proposed or recommended by them or their manufacturers, but chosen at our own discretion.