Although it is true that macOS makes available to all its users a fantastic tool to take screenshots, despite the new functionalities that Apple has been introducing over the years, it is still you have a long way to go, especially among users who regularly use this functionality.
In the Mac App Store we have a large number of tools that allow us to take screenshots. CleanShot X is one of the applications that offers the best results and functionalities, an application that has just been updated to add a new function that allows us to combine multiple screenshots into one.
The news that CleanShot X version 3.9 offers us are:
- The option to enlarge the canvas is added
- Annotations window can now be resized
- Improved snapping in the Snipping Tool
- Added preference to auto expand canvas
- Snipping Tool UI Improvement
- Minor bug fixes and user experience improvements
Users can choose between two payment methods with the application:
- They can make a $ 29 one-time purchase including one year of free CleanShot X updates (with optional $ 19 / year renewal)
- Pay $ 8 a month and have the + Cloud Pro app, which gives access to the Mac app for all users, all updates, unlimited cloud storage, custom domain and brand, as well as advanced features in the cloud.
As we can see, CleanShot X it is not a simple application to take screenshots intended for a mass audience. The cloud storage functionality allows us to keep all the screenshots that we usually take safely, a function that is not available in any other application of this type.