One of the most reputable voices when it comes to talking about Apple’s plans is Ming-Chi Kuo, and it is thanks to the great list of successes that he has behind him and that he has been manufacturing over the years. His sources are really good, which is why you always have to be attentive to what this leaker says. Therefore, in this post we are going to review the most significant successes of recent months.
5 Ming-Chi Kuo Predictions That Came True
As we mentioned, this analyst has earned his good reputation based on getting predictions right and more predictions, in fact he has a success rate of 72.5, a very high figure that positions him among the top 10 most reliable leakers that you can find today on Apple. In addition, it should be noted that Ming-Chi Kuo has been dedicating himself to it for years, which gives him more merit and credibility, if possible. However, in this post we are going to focus only on the latest predictions that he has made, highlighting 5 of them that ended up becoming a reality.
- We are going to start talking about the current iPhone, since one of the predictions that Ming-Chi Kuo made about the iPhone 13 was that these were going to be the pfirst models in the history of Apple that were going to have 120 Hz refresh. As you know, later both the iPhone 13 Pro and the iPhone 13 Pro Max had the Pro Motion screen.
- We keep talking about iPhone 13since another of the predictions that this leaker was right about them was that the base models would have 128 GB of storage. A news that, obviously, all iPhone users celebrate.
- The AirPods 3 They were headphones that were about to be presented for a long time, in fact, the time came when it even seemed that Apple could mark a new AirPower case. However, Ming-Chi Kuo was right again with his predictions that he claimed that these headphones would be presented in 2021.
- Many were the rumors and news that Ming-Chi Kuo released about the 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro, well, he got practically all of them right, since in the first place he predicted the two screen sizes that the Cupertino company was going to use. In the same way, he was also able to predict that these laptops would once again have ports such as the SD card reader, HDMI and even MagSafe would return to give these laptops a safer way of charging, as some of them already did. the company’s older models. He also got it right with the removal of the TouchBar on these new models.
- Finally, and this is the most recent, he predicted that in 2022 the Cupertino company would present a 27-inch monitor that would accompany the Pro Display XDR, being a much cheaper option for all users, obviously with its respect cut in features such as the Studio Display has finally been.