There is no doubt that Monster Hunter Rise is one of the great games for the Nintendo Switch, well, Capcom has just announced it for PC in the middle of Tokyo Game Show and its launch is very close, so we already know what requirements we are going to need to be able to enjoy this title on our computers.
The game is a reduced version of Monster Hunter World that was made thinking about the limited specifications of the Nintendo console, which I could not move that delivery with ease. However, it is an excellent game with great artistic quality and also in the PC version includes HDR support, which improves the visual level of the game.
These are the requirements that Monster Hunter Rise asks to play on PC
If you have not played this saga or we recommend doing it, if you have not been able to do so so far due to the fact that your computer is modest in specifications then Monster hunter rise It is ideal to start in it, since it has been designed for the most novice players.
As for the minimum PC that we need to play at 1080p resolution, stable 30 frames per second and low graphics, the minimum specifications that our PC must have are:
- A CPU Intel Core i3-4130 or i5-3470, if you are AMD users a FX-6100 onwards.
- 8 GB RAM memory.
- A graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030, DDR4 model, on the other hand if you are AMD users then a RX 550.
- 23 GB storage on the hard drive.
As you can see, they are very low specifications, so it will not be difficult for many of you to make the game work at its best, where the title will be 1080p30 and medium in terms of graphic quality. In any case, the grace of playing it on PC is being able to enjoy it at a glorious 60 frames per second and at a much higher native resolution than Nintendo’s hybrid console, which even in television mode does not reach Full HD.
The recommended Monster Hunter Rise requirements are:
- Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD FX-8300
- In memory RAM and storage the requirements do not change with respect to the minimum requirements.
- A GeForce GTX 1060 with its 3 GB VRAM model if you are an NVIDIA user, but if you are an AMD user, a RX 570 with 4 GB of memory on the graphics card.
The game will have a future expansion, Sunbreak, which will appear next summer on PC and Nintendo Switch at the same time and will add additional content to the game. In addition, it is also said that PC and console users will be able to play together to hunt monsters.