The best Ultimate Team players in FIFA 22
EA has published the list of the players with the highest scores in the game, so we can start designing what will be our luxury 11, at least that until we can get special cards like those of TOTW, of course. The list consists of 22 players, and although there are no big surprises, we can see some absences such as Sergio Ramos and Kun Agüero.
The list of the best FIFA 22 players is as follows:
-  Lionel Messi, PSG
-  Robert Lewandowski, Bayern Munchen
-  Cristiano Ronaldo, Manchester United
-  Kevin De Bruyne, Manchester City
-  Kylian Mbappé, Paris Saint-Germain
-  Neymar Jr., Paris Saint-Germain
-  Jan Oblak, Atletico de Madrid
-  Harry Kane, Tottenham Hotspur
-  N’Golo Kanté, Chelsea FC
-  Manuel Neuer, Bayern Munchen
-  Marc-André Ter Stegen, FC Barcelona
-  Mohamed Salah, Liverpool
-  Gianluigi Donnarumma, PSG
-  Karim Benzema, Real Madrid
-  Virgil van Dijk, Liverpool
-  Joshua Kimmich, Bayern Munchen
-  Heung min Are, Tottenham Hotspur
-  Alisson, Liverpool
-  Thibaut Courtois, Real Madrid
-  Casemiro, Real Madrid
-  Ederson, Manchester City
-  Sadio Mané, Liverpool
This is the list of players at a general level, but like every year, EA will offer more specific lists ordered by position, so we can see exactly which positions on the field are more close. Another thing that we can see is that almost half of this list is starred by Premier players, and although this year PSG will be one of the most demanded teams for obvious reasons, it seems that the English league could have once plus quite a bit of weight in Ultimate Team mode.
More information 👉 https://t.co/4AVW7uPAuQ pic.twitter.com/myCGyDgtoI
– EA SPORTS FIFA ESP (@EASPORTSEsp) September 13, 2021
When can we play FIFA 22?
For now we have to keep waiting until next time October 1st to get hold of the game, and for now there is no news of the classic demo with which to test the news. Something that we really want to see in action is the new Hypermotion technology, present in the new generation of consoles and that will give a much more realistic aspect of the game throughout its development, from the reaction of the players when contesting the ball, even body language in motion.
Remember that this and other functions will be exclusive to PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, so for the first time in a FIFA, there will be functions that are not available on PC.