Tinder is a free online romantic dating app that works based on location, matching the user with people who are geographically close by. Tinder has been ranked as one of the world’s most famous dating apps. Tinder practically started the trend of facilitating dating between people through an app. Maybe you were already aware of all this. But did you know that you can log in or sign in to Tinder on Web, on your computer, mobile, Android and iOS devices. In this guide, we’ll help login to your Tinder account and access your profile.
Online dating has revolutionized the game over the past two decades. Now, you too can participate by meeting people who are near your location, and if all goes well, start dating that special someone. Tinder’s revolutionary “swipe your finger to the right if you want to make out with someone, otherwise swipe your finger to the left” method has already been adopted by competing companies. This makes sense, being that Tinder is the leading dating app in the market, which is why it is imitated by others.
If you’ve created your Tinder account and want to know how to log in and see all the ways to log in, we’ll show you the step-by-step guide in this article.
Sign in Tinder from the web (using your computer)
If you want to log in to Tinder from your browser, complete the steps detailed below:
- Access the official Tinder website at https://tinder.com/.
- Once the page has loaded, click on the “Sign in” button in the top right corner of the screen. Then, a drop-down menu with login options will appear. It is likely, however, that the menu will appear automatically, without you having to click on that button.
- Now it’s time to set your preferred means of signing in, either by signing in with your Google or Facebook account or by the mobile number linked to your
- Tinder account. Click “Sign in with Google” or “Sign in with Facebook” if you have used one of these accounts to sign up for Tinder. If necessary, sign in to your Google or Facebook account by entering your email address and password to complete your Tinder login.
- In case you prefer to sign in with your mobile number, click the “Sign in with phone number” button.
- On the next screen, enter your mobile number and then click “Continue”.
- Next, Tinder will send a code via SMS to your mobile phone. Write down the code and enter the digits of the sequence in the respective field of the “Enter your code” window. Finally, click “Continue”.
- That’s it! Your session is now open and you will be directed to Tinder’s central page.
With this procedure, you’ll be able to enjoy everything Tinder has to offer through the web interface, without having to download the app. Also, if you find trouble, you should use the best vpn for tinder to make your access to your Tinder account easily from any part of the world.
Having trouble completing the login?
If you’ve encountered difficulties logging in, either because you’ve deleted or lost your Facebook account or changed phones, there is a way to regain access to your Tinder account. To do this, follow the procedure detailed below:
- On the Tinder page (https://tinder.com/), click “Sign in”.
- In the drop-down menu, click the “Trouble signing in?” link under the options.
- Tinder will then provide an email account recovery. Click “Sign in with email.
- Enter your email address in the text box, and then click “Send email. Tinder will check if the email address provided is linked to an account. If so, Tinder will send a message containing the account recovery link to your email.
- Check your email inbox. Locate and open the message sent by Tinder, and then click the “Sign In” button in the body of the message. Alternatively, you can also copy and paste the address that appears below that button into another browser tab.
- On the next page, Tinder will ask you to confirm your mobile number. Click on the “Confirm now” button.
- Next, the same window will appear as you saw in step five of the previous procedure. Enter your mobile number and then click “Continue”.
- Take the code sent by Tinder via SMS and enter it on the next screen. Finally, click on “Continue”.
That’s it! Your session is now open and you will be directed to the Tinder homepage.
Sign out or log out of Tinder
Logging out when you’re done, such that you don’t leave your session active, is always a good practice with a view to conserving the security of your account, especially if you’re using a public or shared computer to log into Tinder. Logging out of Tinder with the browser is very simple. To do this, complete the following procedure:
- In the left panel, click on your profile picture located at the top of the screen.
- In the menu that appears, scroll down the list of options until you reach the end or until you find the “Logout” option. Click on it.
- Done! Now your session is closed.
Tinder: Sign in from your mobile phone
You should know that there are two main ways to enter Tinder from the app: by providing your mobile phone number or through your Facebook account. It’s worth pointing out that choosing one of the alternatives will rule out the other. Otherwise, you would be creating a new account, as Tinder only requires you to set one login method.
To sign in to Tinder from your Android device, using your Facebook account:
- If you haven’t already installed Tinder, go into the Google Play Store and download the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinder
- Open the app by tapping on the Tinder icon. This will open the two login options.
- Select login with Facebook account. Otherwise, enter your email address.
- You will then be directed to the Facebook login page or directly to the default Facebook app installed on your phone.
- Grant Tinder the necessary permissions to sign in with Facebook. If you have previously logged in, you do not need to follow this step.
- Once you have completed this procedure, your Tinder session will be open.
If you want to log in to Tinder using your phone number, you will have to enter your email address and password. This way, the login to Tinder on the smartphone will be successful.
To sign in to Tinder from iPhone, complete the following steps:
- If you haven’t already installed Tinder for iOS, go into the AppStore shop and download the app: https://apps.apple.com/br/app/tinder-conhecer-pessoas-novas/id547702041
- Open the app by tapping on Tinder’s signature icon. Once that’s done, tap the blue “Sign in with Facebook” bar at the bottom of the screen to sign in to
Tinder via Facebook.
- Before proceeding with the login, the app will ask you to accept the terms and privacy policies.
- Register your Tinder profile. Now you can start using the app.
- In this case, the process of logging into Tinder may seem strange because you’re not exactly signing up, but rather logging into your Facebook account. The reason for this is the existing partnership between Tinder and Facebook. On this screen, you can go left or right, depending on your interest in reading the information displayed.
Sign in to Tinder using an emulator
If you want to enter Tinder from your computer, either Windows or macOS operating system, excluding the web interface, you must install an emulator in order to turn your computer into a smartphone.
For this, recommend BlueStacks. Complete the following procedure to create your account:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator in the version for Windows or for Mac.
- Complete the installation on your computer and then open BlueStacks. Set the necessary settings in the virtual operating system.
- Open the Play Store and download the Tinder app.
- Sign in with Facebook or your mobile phone number, the same way you would with your smartphone device.
- If you have decided to open your Tinder account using Facebook, you will be directed to the Facebook page, given that you are using your computer. Enter your Facebook username and password and then grant Tinder the permissions it requests in order to complete the login to your account. In case you have used your phone number, enter your Tinder username and password to log in.
Now, you have realized that opening your Tinder account is very simple. If you have followed the steps correctly, there is no danger of getting hooked up.
Tinder is a powerful yet easy-to-use tool. Anyone can benefit from the app without difficulty. So, what’s your excuse for not using Tinder? Go in search of the person who matches you.