The firm TP-Link has taken advantage of the CES 2023 scenario to present its new business-class intelligent video surveillance and Wi-Fi 7 solutions, designed to offer an excellent user experience, high performance and high reliability. Let’s see the most relevant news.
- Omada– A single integrated system that includes enterprise devices such as gateways, switches, controllers and a wide variety of access points, plus the Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) solution and extensive support resources.
- Omada EAP780: a future-ready, tri-band Wi-Fi 7 enterprise access point with speeds of up to 22 Gbps and dual 10G PoE++ ports, ideal for use in high-density environments with a multitude of connected devices. It is specially designed to offer Wi-Fi 7 wireless network coverage by eliminating dead zones.
- Omada EAP770: another tri-band Wi-Fi 7 business access point with speeds up to 11 Gbps. It is committed to providing customers with high-performance, low-latency, and interference-free networks to meet the high-reliability requirements of various enterprise networks, whether in crowded cafeterias, auditoriums, or meeting rooms.
- WATCH: TP-Link’s VIGI professional surveillance system is dedicated to protecting our hard-built business anytime anywhere. Smart features, reliable quality guarantees, and first-class support combine in these comprehensive solutions to ensure the security of our business.
- VIGI C540V: a fixed lens camera can only cover a fixed angle. As a result, a lot of detail can be lost. But now, VIGI C540V makes the difference. Seamlessly switching between long and short-range lens, it supports 3x zoom, allowing you to see the entire scene clearly or capture distant details. At the same time, zooming is instant with no lag or image dragging thanks to an exclusive TP-Link algorithm. In addition, since the zoom process is digital and does not involve additional moving mechanical components, the VIGI C540V surveillance camera is less likely to fail or shake, even when installed outdoors for a long time.
- VIGI C340S: a surveillance camera that can easily provide vivid, full-color images in ultra-low light conditions, thanks to large-aperture lenses, a high-sensitivity sensor, and an integrated ISP module. Specifically, the F1.0 super aperture captures 4.5× more light for the sensor. The large 1/1.8″ sensor maximizes the use of available light and generates images with 45% more performance thanks to BSI technology. The ISP module integrated with intelligent image processing algorithms automatically improve image quality. As a result, the VIGI C340S surveillance camera can store 24 hours of high-quality, color video, even in conditions of 0.0005 lux without supplementary lighting. It is not an exaggeration to say that the VIGI C340S surveillance camera can go through the dark to record in great detail.
More information: TP Link.