The 2022 winter sales take place from Wednesday January 12th and end on Tuesday February 8th at 11.59pm. Like those of the summer, they are held over a period of 4 weeks during which, a large number of products are offered at reduced prices. So that you can equip yourself and / or indulge yourself at the best price during this winter period, we offer you some advice here but also a summary of the best tips, offers and promotions of the winter sales 2022.
The direct of the good plans sales winter 2022
Here are the best winter sale deals we’ve found this Wednesday 12 January 2022. This list of good deals is obviously not exhaustive since it is impossible to collect all the offers. That said, we have selected the ones that we think are really worth the money.
The offers below are classified by product category and in ascending order of price so you can navigate it easily. If you do not find what you are looking for here, do not hesitate to browse the merchant sites participating in the winter sales. We have also listed them a little further down in this direct winter 2022 sale.
PICTURE AND SOUND
- Samsung HW-K335 2.1 soundbar at € 79.99 instead of € 129.99
- Continental Edison 43 ″ QLED TV at € 299.99 instead of € 349.99
- Panasonic TX-43HX585E 43 ″ LED TV for € 199.99 instead of € 399.99
- LG 43UN7100 43 ″ LED TV at € 179.99 instead of € 349.99
- Samsung LED TV 55TU7022 at € 519.99 instead of € 599.99
- Samsung 65TU7022 65 ″ LED TV for € 649.99 instead of € 699.99
- LG OLED48A1 2021 48 ″ OLED TV at € 899 instead of € 1,099
- Samsung QE65QN800A 8K 65 ″ Neo QLED TV at € 2,999 instead of € 3,999
- SanDisk Ultra Fit 128 GB USB 3.1 stick at € 19.47 instead of € 34.99
- SanDisk microSDXC Ultra 128 GB memory card at € 20.50 instead of € 27.99
- SanDisk Ultra Luxe 128 GB USB 3.1 key at € 21.04 instead of € 37.99
- Logitech C920 HD Pro webcam at 69 € instead of 109 €
- Logitech G213 keyboard at € 46.44 instead of € 79.99
- Logitech G635 gaming headset at € 89.99 instead of € 149
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed wireless mouse at € 97.99 instead of € 149
- PNY CS900 960 GB SSD at € 79.99 instead of € 99.99
- Asus VivoBook 14 OLED laptop PC at € 699.99 instead of € 999.99
SMARTPHONES AND TABLETS
📅When do the brands participate in the 2022 winter sales?
The winter sales in France are held from Wednesday January 12 to Tuesday February 8, 2022. They therefore take place on a period of four weeks. During which all online brands but also physical stores offer reductions and discounts of up to 60%. All product categories are subject to promotions during this time of year.
Sometimes the good deals can be as or even more interesting than those offered during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. The ideal opportunity therefore for people who have not found their happiness during these last end-of-year events to do good deals on certain items. We will mainly relay the offers offered by brands specializing in the sale of “high-tech” products. This year, for example, we can cite the following:
If you want to take full advantage of the good deals of the winter sales, you can first add this article to your favorites. Then, on the big day, and throughout the event, the Phonandroid tips team will relay the best tips according to the merchants but also the product categories. As in previous years, we will therefore post summaries of the best offers which will be updated daily.
Also, as is the case for most other major shopping events of the year, stocks of products offered for sale during the sales are often limited. However, since the sales last four weeks, it is not no need to rush on the first promotion to come.
Especially since the product that interests you may be displayed cheaper during the second or third markdown. Finally, an essential rule is to be limited to the products you really need and set a budget not to exceed to avoid compulsive shopping.
🔎What are the definitions and characteristics of sales?
Sales in France are regulated sales. They have very specific characteristics. Here they are in detail below:
- They are accompanied or preceded by advertising
- They contribute to the accelerated flow of products in stock, copies of which have been offered for sale and paid for at least one month on the date of the start of the sale period in question.
- They include a price reduction announcement (up to a resale at a loss) within the limit of the stock to be sold.
- They are practiced during fixed periods of four weeks (summer and winter sales). Except for distance sales, different dates are planned in certain departments in order to take into account a strong seasonality of sales or commercial operations carried out in border regions.
The traders are authorized to organize commercial operations in order to destock outside the legal periods of sales. However, they cannot use the word “sales” and must respect the legislation in force prohibiting resale at a loss.