The company Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting has launched in Spain finsit, its financial information solution in the cloud, which simplifies the analysis of companies’ accounting information so that professional firms can offer them the best financial advice.
Finsit, a solution that the company already has successfully implemented in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway and Denmark, converts complex accounting information in very intuitive graphic and visual elements that facilitate sound and efficient financial decision making, allowing proactive advice.
The analysis of the accounting information offered by finsit includes:
- Accounting and financial KPIs that allow knowing the state of the business
- Have a global and detailed view of the data
- Carry out comparisons to have a deeper analysis of the accounting and financial situation.
- Perform customizable periodic reports to better understand the financial prospects of the company,
- All information is available from any device and at any time and place.
Tomàs Font, Managing Director of Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting Spain, highlighted that “At Wolters Kluwer we work to help professionals make a profound impact when it matters most. Finsit is an example of this, since it offers the possibility of highlighting the accounting role of professional firms to help companies make decisions with all the data presented in a simple and efficient way ”.
In addition, finsit allows improving the communication and relationship of the professional office with its clients by working collaboratively, since companies can access the online solution to consult the same data and reports in real time.