Most users, when they pay Netflix, It does it to be able to see the series or movies that are within this platform. However, the subscription includes more things in addition to access to the streaming platform, as is the case with another additional service, for a relatively short time, which allows us to enjoy a list with no additional cost on our mobile more than 40 games all types.
These games are part of Netflix’s plan to enter the world of video games. The titles are not developed by the company itself, but it has bought them from other developers, paying for the work and for some more or less well-known franchises of some degree of success.
All the games can be downloaded for free from the Android Google Play Store and from the iOS App Store, and we simply have to log in with our Netflix account to be able to pass the DRM and be able to play. The games, of course, do not have ads or in-app purchases, they are complete titles to play from start to finish, even without Internet.
The only thing to keep in mind is that these games they are not included in plan bAsian with adsonly in the others.
Games included in the Netflix subscription
The games that are already available within this extra Netflix subscription are the following:
- Hextech Mayhem: A League of Legends Story: music racing game.
- Into the Dead 2: Unleashed: survival in a zombie apocalypse.
- Poinpy: vertical arcade game for kids.
- Relic Hunters: Rebels: a game of crafting weapons and beating levels.
- Rival Pirates: naval action game.
- Before Your Eyes: first-person adventure where you control the story.
- Dragon Up: dragon collection game.
- lucky moon: exploration game through hidden dungeons and legendary temples.
- OXENFREE: narrative thriller where choices matter.
- Stranger Things: 1984: game based on the first season of the series.
- Stranger Things 3: The Game: game based on the third season of the series.
- This is a True Story: narrative puzzle game.
- bowling ballers: bowling game.
- Shooting Hoops: Dart game.
- Skies of Chaos: shoot ’em up arcade.
- Teeter (Up): Raise and lower a platform to guide a ball into a hole.
- Arcanium: Rise of Akhan: card game of strategy of open world and dungeons.
- Card Blast: game of poker.
- exploding kittens: card games to defuse explosive cats.
- Hello Kitty and friends: Let’s parade!: improve music skills.
- Heads Up!– Game based on the hit title with cards inspired by Netflix favorites.
- Nickel! Ramshackle: make cakes in groups of friends.
- Knittens: Solve puzzles to get wool for the cats.
- Krispee Street: emotional game based on the hit webcomic.
- Shatter: Remastered: a revamp of the classic brick-breaker.
- Stranger Things: Puzzle Tales: missions that we must overcome to finish off the Demogorgon.
- Wild Things: Animal Adventure: puzzle game about rescuing animals.
- Asphalt Xtreme: arcade racing game.
- Dungeon Dwarves: dungeons and role playing game.
- Moonlighter: dungeons and role in its purest form.
- cats and soup: cooking game with cats.
- Country Friends: build a farm.
- Flutter Butterflies: decorate the butterfly forest.
- immortality: investigate the secrets of a disappearance.
- Spiritfarer: build a ship and travel the sea.
- Spongebob: Let’s cook: cooking simulation game.
- Townsmen: A Kingdom Rebuilt: build a medieval city.
- Wonderputt Forever: strange mini golf game.
- Desta: The Memories Between: turn-based exploration dream game.
- Into the Breach: save the world from an alien attack in turn-based strategy.
- Reigns: Three Kingdoms: reign and negotiate conflicts.
- Dominoes Cafe: relaxing games of dominoes.
- Mahjong Solitaire: classic tile matching game.
Netflix will make the leap to PC games
As if the 43 games we just looked at weren’t enough, Netflix is also planning to release a PC game that will include tie-ins to some of Netflix’s movies and TV series. At the moment it is not known what it will be about, nor the platform where it will be launched, but what is certain is that, to see it, we will still have to wait several months, since the project is still in a very early phase.