Streaming devices are the future of entertainment. No one wants to deal with outdated interfaces or the hassles of cable TV anymore. In a world with cutting-edge technology and emerging ideas, means of entertainment have reached new heights.
These devices bring the very best collection of films, TV shows, games, and other apps in the highest possible quality – all in one place and at a reasonable price.
Moreover, they bring impressive features like voice control, video calling, additional headphone jack, easy-to-use interface, vivid colours, superior sound quality, and more.
If you haven’t yet jumped on board with the excitement and ease that they offer, here are the five best streaming devices that you should consider buying today:
1. Amazon Fire TV Stick
The Amazon Fire TV Stick is one of the most popular choices for a streaming device. It has a sleek look and interface along with impressive and easy-to-use features. The Amazon Fire TV Stick will undoubtedly take your TV experience up a notch.
Here are the reasons why you should consider the Amazon Fire TV Stick:
- The Amazon Fire TV Stick has a whopping 12,000 apps, including games, streaming services, TV channels, and more. You can find the best of every major streaming service and your favorite TV channel on the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- The sleek, metallic black dongle is controlled using an equally suave-looking remote. Moreover, the remote is Alexa enabled, so you don’t have to go through the hassle of finding where to watch your favorite TV shows and movies.
- While you enjoy the massive collection of media and games, you will also get the best possible streaming quality perks. The Amazon Fire TV Stick has Dolby Atmos sound, Dolby Vision, HDR10, and HDR10+.
If you want even more than this impressive list of features, you can jailbreak your Amazon Fire TV Stick for more apps, games, and streaming services. Some of the best apps for a jailbroken Firestick are ExpressVPN, Cyberflix TV, Cinema HD APK.
2. Google Chromecast
Google Chromecast for Google TV is another emerging choice among streaming devices. It gives you an impressive range of perks like voice navigation and superior quality. It also has one of the most accessible interfaces to use.
Here are the reasons why you should consider Google Chromecast:
- Google Chromecast has the best collection of streaming services, better than most streaming devices on the market. Additionally, it has 6,500 apps for you to watch TV and films, play games, for utility, and more.
- You can use Google Assistant to navigate via voice control. Even if you choose to use your remote, Chromecast has easy navigation to search for specific titles and genre-wise.
Chromecast includes a new remote that has several impressive features. This remote can even replace your TV’s remote. It includes power and volume controls for your TV, along with input buttons to switch to other devices.
3. Roku Streaming Stick Plus
The Roku Streaming Stick Plus includes many exciting features that the previous Roku Streaming Stick models did not have. As a result, it is among the best streaming devices on the market and one of the most affordable options.
Here is why you should consider the Roku Streaming Stick Plus:
- It offers such an extensive catalog that you will never be bored again. The Roku Streaming Stick Plus has more than 26,000 apps, including famous streaming services and an extensive collection of games.
- This newest version of the Roku Streaming Stick finally offers Dolby Vision. In addition, it also has full 4K HDR capabilities. This way, you can enjoy your favorite content in the crispest quality and vivid colors.
- It has an impressive interface that displays all your subscriptions for easier and more convenient navigation. Additionally, you can add or remove apps from the homepage for a better look and personalized experience.
Perhaps the most impressive feature of the Roku Streaming Stick is the headphone jack and earbuds. You can plug in your earbuds to your TV so that you don’t disturb people around you while you enjoy your favorite games and films.
4. Apple TV 4K
Take the experience of watching your favorite films, TV shows, and games up a notch by investing in Apple’s very own streaming device.
Here is why you should consider Apple TV 4K:
- If you already use the Apple Library, you won’t have to pay anything extra for your favorite content if you use the Apple TV 4K. Additionally, you will also have access to other streaming services.
- You can use voice control via Siri. The most impressive feature here is that you can also ask Siri to repeat any dialogues along with subtitles. All you need to do is ask Siri, “What did they just say?”.
The Apple TV 4K now comes with an improved remote. The old touch keypad now has physical buttons, which makes control and use much more effortless. Additionally, the company also added volume and power buttons to the remote.
5. Amazon Fire TV Cube
Amazon Fire TV Cube is not as famous as the Fire TV Stick, but it has quirks that you may not find in any other product. For example, it offers voice control, HD streaming, and faster than ever processing speed.
Here is why you should consider the Amazon Fire TV Cube:
- Like other Amazon devices, the Fire TV Cube is Alex enabled. It means that you can use voice control to navigate through the hundreds of apps it offers.
- Additionally, the voice control feature has been improved to be faster and perform more functions. Now, you can even ask Alexa to switch HDMI inputs and change channels.
The Amazon Fire TV Cube is a small box, offering excellent controllability and stellar picture quality. You can enjoy your favorite content in 4K HDR quality with this streaming device.
Now that you know some of the best streaming devices available on the market, you can take your TV watching experience to the next level! So, consider this article as your go-to guide whenever you decide to buy a streaming device!