If you have a poorly lit or managed car park, you risk wasting time and money. There is also the risk that you will endanger the financial and physical safety of those who leave your car with you. Parking lot operators should prioritize installing bright and even 300WLED parking lot lights.
What is the best way to choose the right Lepro LED lighting?
The 300w LED parking light is proof of technological advances and civilizational integration in daily life. The light is an improvement over the previous form used in the parking lot. These lights can be fixed to structures such as poles, walls. Additionally, these lights consume 300 watts of power and can produce around 42000 lumens of flux. 42000 lumens uniformly illuminate the parking lot, mimicking the brightness of sunlight. These lights use environmentally and visually friendly light-emitting diodes. The 300w parking light is a 120-degree beam angle light that increases the illuminated surface area. These features make the lighting more compatible with the parking lot. Therefore, no further research is needed.
Safety is of paramount importance to responsible park owners.
However, running a parking lot is like running any other business. If your main asset is not profitable enough, it does not make much sense to invest in it. In terms of lighting, most of the parking lots are large energy consumers. The best wattage of an HID-lit car park is 300W, and the electricity bill alone is a significant amount.
The change from HID lighting to 1000 watt equivalent LED parking lot light may require an initial investment but will be effective in the long run. Compared to HID lighting, 300W LED parking lot light has efficiency improvement, which guarantees a 40% – 60% reduction in energy consumption.
Buzzing is not tolerated.
To manage a parking lot for a company, organization, or another type of government agency, the space must be maintained to professional standards. Vitality doesn’t make the best first impression.
No matter how old the LED parking lighting technology is, it will never welcome your visitors.
A high-performance LED parking lot light.
Lepro LED lighting technology relies on a multi-point design to evenly distribute light across the area of interest. At night, proper tail lights can protect you from criminals, especially if the parking lot is not guarded. When security cameras are evenly distributed, gaps and dark spots are eliminated.
However, in addition to this,1000 watt equivalent LED parking lot light technology produces brighter and clearer light than other lighting solutions. This also contributes to parking safety and has a wide range of colour temperatures and options available to enhance the visual perception of the brightness public on the market.
- Street Lighting
- Parking Lot lighting
- Pathway and Sidewalk lighting
Various 300w LED tail lights can be used to enhance the lighting experience. The 300-watt NextGen II LED light is perfect for parking. Lepro LED has increased efficiency by approximately 135 lumens per watt, with a luminous efficiency of over 87%.
In the parking area, there are five different mounting options for the light. Several mounting options are available for this light, including trunnion mounts, slip fitter mounts, and direct mounts.
- PIR sensing and dimming
The light is fitted with photocells that enable it to dim and turn on automatically as the day progresses. Using dusk to dawn and motion sensors allows for energy conservation and reduced use.
- Color temperature and Kelvins
Pure color light has a temperature of approximately 5000 kelvins. In a parking lot, 1000 watt equivalent LED parking lot light is similar to daylight which improves illumination.
You can either use a standard voltage of 100-277 vac or a high voltage of 277-480 vac.
- The product is environment-friendly and contains no lead, mercury, or other contaminants
- Lights with 50-70% less power than conventional ones
- With the integrated heat sink, excellent heat dissipation and an attractive package are provided.
- Vibration and shock resistance are high thanks to solid-state construction
- LED array provides superior color rendition and uniform illumination
- Very low degradation in luminance with time
- A maintenance-free system.
- LED solutions have high lumen power and aid visibility where it is needed most.
- In terms of watts and energy consumption, it is also a more effective solution to save the business and local energy costs.
- 1000 watt equivalent LED parking lot light provide an excellent indication of color rendering. This type of lighting is helpful because it has poor color rendering properties that make it difficult to see colors visually, such as highway signs.
- Lepro LED provide a higher color temperature, which allows the driver to change it to get the right temperature.
- Non-glare is also a lighting solution, especially when lighting near residential areas where light pollution can be a serious concern.
There’s no need to underestimate the benefits of LED road lighting. They greatly improve the old options and provide the best lighting and best visibility. They are also very effective, allowing them to run throughout the day and still being pocket-friendly. This also means they have an incredible lifespan of 50,000 operating hours without replacement.
There are several different options to help you find what you need. There are flat panels and floodlights on the highway with the perfect light in a small bundle. Choose from many customizable options, including different watts, voltages, lumens, and measurements, to find the one that best suits your needs. Providing high-quality lighting for your building doesn’t have to be complicated. Lepro LED is here to ensure you get the equipment you need hassle-free!