Today, Pokémon fans are in luck as the company is celebrating 5 years of life of its Pokémon GO service with a 10-day event that will bring many surprises. And it is that, after five years of activities, the game that brought the famous creatures to the real world has accumulated millions of users around the world, generating events, meetings and events of the most varied.
When does the anniversary of Pokémon GO begin?
The celebration event will begin today 6 at 10:00 in Spain, and will be active until next July 15 at 20:00 (time in Spain). In this event you can meet Pikachu Flight and Darukama, and you can complete a large number of challenges to obtain all kinds of Pokémon.
What activities will the event have?
All the activities and actions that will take place during the event have been detailed on the official website of Pokémon GO. There are going to be a lot of features that will be discovered in the coming days, so take note that you prepare your Pokédex.
- Darukama and Flying Pikachu will appear wild quite often accompanied by a 5-shaped balloon. You may even come across a Shiny Darukama with a little luck.
- Darumaka, Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie and Pikachu Flying with a balloon in the shape of 5 will appear in the forays of a star.
- These are all creatures that will appear near PokéStops with active bait modules after completing a field investigation: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie.
- Now we will receive daily field research tasks with which we can more frequently meet Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie.
- If you complete the event collection challenge, you will receive a reward encounter with Flying Pikachu and his balloon in the form of 5, as well as rare candies and tons of Poké Balls.
- Once again the fireworks will return to celebrate the event of the five years.
- The new sky in real time is now available so you can see the new style from your screen.
- There is a chance of running into a Shiny Meltan when activating the Mystery Box in the middle of the 5th Anniversary event.
- The Special Starter Research will once again be available during the 5th Anniversary Event celebration period, so all those players who previously missed it will now have a chance to complete it. This research offers a lot of Stardust and XP, so it’s a good way to improve your stats.
- Turn the PokéStops and open the gifts that you will find to get commemorative stickers of the fifth anniversary.
- Now the bag can be expanded to 3,500 objects.
- The Special Pack, Ultra Special Pack and Adventure Pack will have different items from July 5.
- All Bait Modules will be one hour long, including Glacial, Magnetic, Mossy and Rainy Bait modules.