If you want to find out what is happening on someone’s phone, who they are typing to, what are their most used words and passwords to their accounts, you should use a keylogger.
This is software that you install on your laptop, mobile phone or tablet to collect all the information you want.
In this article, we will teach you and explain how to use a keylogger on Android then we will tell you how to use a keylogger program on Android.
What is a keylogger?
It is a program that is defined as “keystroke logger” or “keylogger” which is responsible for collecting the information typed on the device, it is a kind of technology which is used to monitor each letter pressed on the keyboard of the target device.
It is available for computers and even mobile phones running the most common operating systems, such as Android and iPhone.
Keyloggers are often used as a spyware tool by cybercriminals to steal personally identifiable information (PII), login credentials and sensitive company data. Keyloggers can also be used by employers to observe employees’ computer activities, by parents to monitor their children’s Internet use, by users to track possible unauthorised activity on their devices, or by law enforcement agencies to analyse incidents related to computer use.
These uses are considered ethical and appropriate depending on the case.
And their use is legal under the proper propositions and justifications.
For what purpose is a keylogger used?
The Android keylogger is a software with which you can collect all keystrokes made on an Android or iOS device (where it is installed), and then view them on your own device.
The main advantages:
- Parental control: it’s a great way to track your children’s activity without getting caught. Plus, you can receive a quick notification regarding a particular page they accessed online, their location and many other vital things. Many parents choose to monitor their children’s browsing history.
- Security: If you want to make sure your staff are following the rules, you can be notified of their activities via a keylogger. This way, you can keep them in a very secure mode for the benefit of the company.
How to use keylogger software on Android without complications?
First, you must choose an app from the wide variety available online, in this article we intend to recommend the option that we consider the most effective at present, mSpyPlus, which is among the best phone tracking software available to users.
mSpyPlus offers you among its functions a keylogger that will provide you with a constant report of the keys pressed on the device where the application is installed, so you can get essential information such as passwords, sent messages, received messages even.
Other mSpyPlus functions
In addition to the keylogger function of mSpyPlus, you can enjoy many other functions with which you will be able to:
- spy on the activity of apps like WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook Messenger, Tinder, Snapchat, etc.
- read text messages, MMS, emails and iMessages;
- monitor phone calls;
- access web browser history;
- spy on Android mobile phone from another mobile phone
- track the location of the mobile phone at any time of the day thanks to its GPS signal tracking system;
- install or delete applications on the device;
- create geo-fences, i.e. transit zones for the device in question, when you leave them, you will be notified about it.
Using this keylogger software on Android and iOS is very simple, first you have to download and install the program on the device you want to spy on and then you can consult all the information from your computer or your own mobile phone without the person you are monitoring knowing about it.
It should be noted that it has a very useful customer service, which accompanies the user in its use and installation, is based on a team of experts knowledgeable about the product which are always online to help resolve any questions that arise.
What are you waiting for, download mSpyPlus here by clicking on the button below and take advantage of all its features now!