Are you unsure of your children’s recent activity? Are you concerned for your loved one’s well-being? Your primal insights are kicking in, and you seek answers. Look no further as we present a solution to satisfy your curiosity regarding smart phone’s deleted messages activity.
Part 1: Why to See Someone’s Deleted Messages
There are many reasons for perusing others’ deleted messages. However, one of the most common intentions is safety. We want our loved ones to stay safe. Therefore, identifying their deleted messages will inform us of potential wrongdoings in the future. In addition, it will also provide peace of mind that your child, significant other, or family member is staying away from trouble.
Children often do not realize the consequences of their actions until it is too late. Therefore, the parents can see the deleted messages to ensure they are not keeping bad company. It keeps them out of trouble with the law. As a result, the children focus on school and their future careers.
You can also read the deleted messages of your partner if you fear they are being unfaithful. However, we suggest building a safe environment for them to openly discuss their issues before resorting to such actions. There could be other reasons that your partner might be looking information on how to delete a text message on your iPhone.
Part 2: 2 Ways to See Other’s Deleted Messages on iPhone
Are you searching for techniques to see a child’s or partner’s deleted message on their iPhone? You thought it was not a possibility until today. Here are a few methods to check the deleted messages on iPhone.
2.1 Use a third-party tool: FamiGuard Pro for iOS
FamiGuard Pro for iOS provides excellent parental control and supervisory presence on an international scale. The product complements Apple mobile phones perfectly. Additionally, FamiGuard Pro does not require jailbreak either. The service provider has hired the most competent team to consult data security matters. As a result, FamiGuard Pro will protect your loved ones with its dedicated features.
Features of the product
View search history and bookmarks
After the individual installs FamiGuard Pro, you can use its feature to check Safari web history and bookmark creation. Furthermore, the individual can also identify which website pages were visited. It provides insight into the interest.
Supervise Text Files
Individuals can check the different types of multimedia thanks to FamiGuard Pro. You can identify the files stored on the mobile phone according to their formats, such as voice commands, reminders, notes, videos, calendars, and images.
Do you wish to see the call log too? FamiGuard Pro will provide users with information about incoming and outgoing calls. Furthermore, it will also provide the name, duration, and timestamp against each call. Lastly, you can track locations based on longitude, latitude, date, and map position.
FamiGuard Pro is an excellent tool to monitor kids’ messages on iPhone. Parents can check Viber, QQ, Kik, and WhatsApp applications easily. In addition, the software will also recognize emojis and other files too. Even the deleted messages are accessible as well.
The following FamiGuard Pro setup guide will let you read the deleted messages
Step 1: Download and Register
Register at FamiGuard Pro with a valid email address. You can subscribe to the one-month, three-month, or one-year plan to experience the features.
Step 2: Complete the Setup
When the setup is complete, the user is greeted with the My Products and Orders Management page. You can customize the settings and review the plan you previously selected. There are two ways to supervise the targeted device.
Option 1: Connect with a USB
FamiGuard Pro will back up the data with a USB connection. Therefore, connect the iPhone to the computer. As a result, the software will already display the backup files so you can monitor the deleted messages.
- Click “View iTunes Data” to begin scanning.
- Click View iCloud Data, then Apps and Data. Select Restore from iCloud Backup and unlock the monitoring feature using the Apple ID.
Option 2: Using Wi-Fi
The Wi-Fi connection is for remote users who do not have a USB connection.
- Firstly, ensure the phone and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi. Click the first icon on the top right of the user interface.
- Select Sync Now until the software recognizes the device.
- Select the correct device and click “View it Now” to initiate analyzing.
Step 3: Begin Monitoring
- The user can scan different types after studying the details. They can also interact with deleted files too.
- Click on “Export” to save the data, such as messages, search history, and other media files.
2.2 Restore a Backup
iCloud Back up
You can read the deleted messages with the iCloud Back up with the following instruction
- Go to iPhone settings
- Select Restore from iCloud Backup
- Sign in with the username and password.
- Select the backup and wait for the data transfer to complete.
If your iCloud is inaccessible, you can adopt the following steps to read the deleted messages
- Connect iPhone to the computer
- Open iTunes on a personal computer
- Click on the iPhone icon on the sidebar.
- Find the Restore iPhone feature
- Select Restore Backup
Part 3: Pros and Cons of the three ways
FamiGuard Pro for iOS
- The three-day trial allows the users to familiartize with the software.
- The paid options do not drain the bank account.
- FamiGuard Pro offers simple setup instructions.
- In addition, the user interface is straightforward without complicated instructions.
- The powerful and comprehensive features allow the users to recognize what the children are doing on their phones.
- Easy-to-use instructions are the most appealing feature
- iCloud does not charge money which further simplifies the future
- You can store up to 5GB of data for free
- The user must always have an internet connection to log in to iCloud
- Remote connection is a huge security risk
- It is slower in transferring large files
- The system will back up data without a Wi-Fi connection
- The user experiences unlimited storage space
- iTunes offers a simple interface and direct transfer
- Encryption is manually possible
- The cable’s integrity can question the connection
- iTunes does not back up all files
- iTunes will not back up data if the phone is damaged or locked.
In today’s lightning-speed world, one overlooked action can be an ordeal for an entire family. Therefore, we suggest installing FamiGuard Pro for iOS. There are no better alternatives to reliable software as its parental control features are innovative, which allows parents and individuals to keep an eye on their loved ones.