The iPhone X is officially available, and with it, comes a new feature called Wi-Fi calling. Unfortunately, the feature has a few issues, especially for Mac, but we managed to find a way to fix it.
Wi-Fi is an essential part of our daily lives, but sometimes it’s not so great. If you’re having trouble connecting to your wireless network, here’s how to fix the problem.
Having trouble with Wi-Fi on your iPhone 12? You’re not alone. Wi-Fi problems, such as. B. Poor connection, unable to connect to the network, etc., usually occurs after an iOS update. In some cases, they may be due to network problems. Here we are going to share with you some simple tips that will help you in solving Wi-Fi issues on iPhone 12. Don’t hesitate to try them out! See also: Fixing iPhone 12 battery problems
Ways to fix Wi-Fi issues on iPhone 12
Here’s what you can try if you’re experiencing Wi-Fi connection issues on our iPhone 12:
- Turn on Wi-Fi and airplane mode – turn off and on Wi-Fi before continuing. Also, turn on airplane mode, wait a minute, and then turn it off again.
- Restart iPhone 12 – Press one of the volume buttons and the side button simultaneously until the slider appears. Pull it out to turn the phone off. To turn the phone on, press and hold the side key.
- Reboot the modem and router
- Disable Wi-Fi network services – Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services.
- Forget the Wi-Fi network and then reconnect it – go to Settings > Wi-Fi. Find the desired network and press Forget this network. Then go back to Settings > Wi-Fi, find the network and connect to it.
- Disable Wi-Fi support – Go to Settings > Mobile > Wi-Fi support. Turn it off by pressing the switch.
- Reset network settings – remember this resets all connection settings to their default values (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.). This means you have to re-pair devices, connect to networks, add passwords, etc. Go to Settings > General > Reset Network Settings.
- Reset all settings – reset all settings to factory defaults. Go to Settings > General > Reset all settings.
- Delete your iPhone and set it up as a new device – back up your files first. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase all content and settings. Wait until the process is complete. Set up your phone as a new device.
You can also read: Troubleshooting an iPhone that won’t connect to Wi-Fi
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my WiFi not working on my iPhone 12?
Problem: you are trying to connect your iPhone 12 to a router, and it’s not working. Solution: here’s a step-by-step guide to what to do when your iPhone 12 has been turned off, and your Wi-Fi is not working anymore. Some iPhone 12 owners have complained that their Wi-Fi is not working. … The WiFi issues reported on iPhone 12 include: Wi-Fi dropping out, Slow data speeds and even a crash. In this post we will be listing 7 fixes to your Wi-Fi issues on iPhone 12 and we will also explain why these fixes work so well. … If you want to see how to fix the Wi-Fi issues in iPhone 12, continue reading.
Why does my iPhone 12 keep losing connection?
“If your iPhone 12 can’t get a strong connection to the internet, or loses the connection altogether, here’s how to diagnose and fix any issue.” My iPhone 12 keeps losing connection. I’m not alone: iPhone 12 users have reported a number of Wi-Fi connectivity issues, and the numbers are climbing every day. One Apple forum user has even posted a video of his iPhone 12 not being able to connect to his home network, while another documented a less severe but equally frustrating problem. I’ve dealt with the Wi-Fi connectivity issues on my iPhone 12 for a few months now. It seems to be a widespread problem, thi…
How can I boost my WiFi signal on my iPhone 12?
The iPhone 12 has been out for a few weeks now, and some people are reporting that it’s not connecting to their WiFi. The same thing is happening for some people with older iPhone models, too. You may not be happy about the slowness or the lack of responsiveness of your device, but you may not know why. Here are some possible causes of the little white dots that appear on your iPhone’s screen, and how to fix them. It’s no secret that WiFi is fast becoming the dominant way we access data on our smartphones, and it’s only going to get more important as broadband comes to more homes and Wi-Fi connections become faster and more reliable. But an iPhone 12 that’s struggling to connect to the internet is just as frustrating as it is frustrating, and so it’s worth trying a few things to see what might make a difference.
Feedback,iphone 12 wifi won't turn oniphone 12 wifi connected but not workingiphone 12 wifi problemsiphone 12 wifi connection issuesiphone 12 wifi not workingiphone 12 not connecting to wifi,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,iphone 12 wifi won't turn on,iphone 12 wifi connected but not working,iphone 12 connected to wifi but no internet,iphone 12 wifi problems,iphone 12 wifi connection issues,iphone 12 wifi not working,iphone 12 not connecting to wifi,iphone 12 no internet connection