HP has introduced the new HP Smart Tank 7000 Series, a generation of printers that are specially designed for those professionals who print a lot, and that they do it frequently.
Externally, the HP Smart Tank 7000 Series has a Angled line with minimalist nuances, has a touch panel and offers a user interface with guided lighting that facilitates interactions, and achieves a more intuitive and enjoyable experience.
María Cesar, CEO of HP’s printing business, commented:
«Users are still looking for an easy and cost-effective solution that meets their printing needs for users with high daily printing needs. The new Smart Tank 7000 series offers a great printing experience from start to finishwith high-quality results and smart features designed to increase daily productivity at the best cost ”.
The HP Smart Tank 7000 Series represents a clear commitment to ease of use, productivity and also sustainability, since 25% of its weight is made from recycled plastics, and offers a set of top-notch features that make it one of the best options in its class. These are its most important keys:
- Touch panel that only appears when needed and guided lighting for an intuitive experience.
- Dual band Wi-Fi with auto-recovery for a seamless wireless connection.
- HP Wolf Security.
- Complete mobile printing, and easy to set up and use.
- It allows us to save time and money by printing, automatically, double-sided.
- Ready to carry out printing cycles of up to 50,000 pages per month.
- Compatible with the HP Smart app.
- Supports HP Smart Advance, which includes advanced scanning, mobile faxing, and productivity features free for one year.
- Tank with lights that allows us to visualize the ink levels.
- Simple and spill-free refill system.
- You can print up to 12,000 pages in black and white and 8,000 pages in color per refill (includes a full charge).
The HP Smart Tank 7000 Series is available on the official HP website with a starting price of 299 euros, although the most advanced models reach 399 euros.