All Apple Watch users are in luck, since the Cupertino company, at the last WWDC 2022, announced very interesting news for the next version of watchOS that will reach all users next fall, predictably at the end of the month of September. For this reason, in this post we want to tell you about the most outstanding novelties that it presents.
The best new features of watchOS 9
It is true that watchOS 9 is not going to be a before and after in the Apple Watch, however, it does not mean that it does not bring interesting news that all users of the different compatible models will be able to use and, above all, enjoy in day to day Fortunately, these improvements come both for the aesthetic section, something important considering that after all it is a watch, but above all in the functional section, focusing on people’s health. Here are the 5 new features that have most caught our attention in watchOS 9.
- As usual, this new version of the Apple Watch operating system comes with novelties in the catalog of its spheres. First of all, it adds 4 new models, the Lunar, Let’s Play, Metropolitan and Astronomy, all of them with a very characteristic design and where you can introduce different complications, which have also been renewed, especially in the most classic spheres such as Utilities, Simple and Activity. Another novelty in the spheres is the possibility of customizing the background color of the Modular, Modular Compact and XL spheres.
- We don’t discover anything if we tell you that Apple is a company that cares a lot about the health of its users, and specifically its main supporter is the Apple Watch. Well, the first novelty in relation to this comes with the possibility that users will have being able to record your medicationthus receiving daily notifications to remember to take it and even alerting them in case a medication they are going to take may conflict with another one they are already taking.
- Continuing the line marked by health, although the sleep app has not been redesigned, Apple announced that starting with watchOS 9, it will give users much more information about the hours of sleep. Within all the data they will be able to consult the different phases of sleep, the time you spend sleeping, the heart rate or the respiratory rate. Without a doubt, this is a necessary evolution that this app needed to be able to compete with other alternatives that have been offering these features for some time.
- The application of I train It has also undergone really interesting changes, since now all users will be able to have much more specific data on each of the workouts they do. To do this, you will only have to turn the Digital Crown and consult the different metrics that it will provide. In addition, it will also allow you to create personalized training sessions, something that certainly adds a lot of value to all users who carry out more individualized and specific training.
- A novelty that came with watchOS 8 but that many users have not been able to enjoy is the apple watch keyboard. Well, Apple continues to evolve this functionality making it compatible with many more languages, including Spanish, making it possible for users to use this keyboard with watchOS 9.