TVs are among the flagship products of Black Friday 2022, which coincides with the World Cup. LED TV, QLED, OLED… we’ve done the trick for you. Discover here the best promotions of the moment.
Best LED, QLED and OLED TV deals for Black Friday
- Hisense 43A7GQ 43″ QLED 4K TV at €349 including €50 refunded
- 43″ Samsung Crystal 4K LED TV at €349
- TV 55″ LG 55UQ70006LB (2022) at 379 €
- 65″ TCL QLED 4K TV at €699
- 70″ PHILIPS 4K LED TV, Ambilight, Android TV at 699 €
- 55″ OLED 4K PHILIPS TV, Ambilight, Android TV at 899 €
- 55-inch LG OLED TV at €999
- Sony Bravia A80J 4K OLED TV with Google/Android TV at €1179
- TCL 55QLED760 4K 55″ connected TV at €399.99 (€50 ODR)
- Samasung 70TU7105 4K 70″ LED TV at €649
- Samsung 55Q70A 55″ QLED 4K TV at €679
What TV to buy on sale during Black Friday?
In the budget TV category for Black Friday, we spotted several models under $400. Of which the Hisense 43A7GQ 43-inch which is a 4K TV compatible with Dolby Vision and Atmos. This is a very attractive price for a QLED model which offers better contrast and better image quality than conventional LEDs.
Note that this TV has 3 HDMI 2.1 ports, even if its refresh rate is 50Hz. It is a Smart TV with Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube or even OCS installed by default. If you prefer Samsung’s Tizen experience, we offer you a model at the same price Samsung Crystal UHD with excellent image quality and rich colors. This is the LED model AU7095 (2022) 43 inch.
For those who prefer the LG WebOS experience, under the bar of 400 €, turn to the model UQ70006LB in 55 inches. It’s a nice TV offered at €379 at Rue du Commerce, the lowest price you’ll find right now.
Let’s move on to the more advanced models that are on sale for Black Friday. If you are looking for an OLED TV, the best value for money of the moment goes to the 4K OLED TV 55 inch Philips 706. It is offered at 899 €. This 4K OLED UHD 4K TV is complete with Ambilight technology.
With this TV, immerse yourself even more in the content broadcast on TV with a bright and colorful experience. In the same vein, but in 70 inches, you have the PHILIPS 70PUS7906 at €699. It’s cheaper because it’s an LED TV this time around.
Finally, for Sony TV aficionados, the excellent Bravia A80J that players on PS5 will appreciate is currently offered at 1190 € instead of 1390 € at Boulanger. It’s a 55-inch 4K OLED TV that can be eaten like Google TV. It has 2 HDMI 2.1 ports and offers a native frequency of 100 Hz for very fluid images in 4K.