If you are thinking of buying an Apple Watch, you probably want to know several things first. In this article we review three major sections that, at least in our opinion, you should know before proceeding to buy your smartwatch. Features, prices and how to choose the most appropriate one head these three sections.
Its most outstanding functions
The great functionalities of the Apple Watch, in addition to giving the time as stated in one of the company’s slogans, are divided into several types:
- Health: In this field, the Apple Watch offers possibilities to measure the heart pulse, perform electrocardiograms and even measure the level of oxygen in the blood. Not in all models, but in the most cutting-edge. Functions that, despite not replacing a medical instrument, can serve as indicators to go to them if something is not going well.
- Sport: Being able to carry out sports training and obtain data and statistics about them is another of the attractions of this smartwatch, which also challenges you not to lead a sedentary life with the well-known activity rings that motivate you to exercise, get up and burn every day. calories.
- Notifications: Although answering them from the clock is not always the most comfortable, you can be aware of the alerts that your iPhone receives without having to remove it.
- Others: In addition to these aforementioned functions, there are other interesting ones such as being able to listen to music with connected AirPods without using the iPhone, unlocking a Mac without entering passwords or making payments through Apple Pay from your wrist.
These are your current prices
If you want to buy one of these watches you should know that there are several models for sale and that they have different starting prices. Below are the base prices of them, which increase depending on whether a version with LTE is chosen or higher-priced straps are chosen:
- Apple Watch Series 3:
- 38mm version: from 219 euros
- 42mm version: from 240 euros
- Apple Watch SE:
- 40mm version: from 299 euros
- 44mm version: from 329 euros
- Apple Watch Series 3:
- 41mm version: from 429 euros
- 45mm version: from 459 euros
It should be noted that it is also possible to find other models in stores other than Apple and that their prices may vary. It is also possible to find discounted prices on sites like Wallapop and the like, having a good chance of finding a second-hand Apple Watch.
Analyze your needs well
Once you know the above, you have to choose one. And although the analysis of these devices is broader and in fact you could find them on this same website, broadly speaking, these are the main differences between one and the other.
|Features||Apple Watch Series 3||Apple Watch SE||Apple Watch Series 7|
|Bezel them on the screen||4.5 mm||3 mm||1.7 mm|
|Submersible||Yes (50 m)||Yes (50 m)||Yes (50 m)|
|Possibility of performing ECG||No||No||Yes|
|Always On Display function||No||No||Yes|
Depending on what you need and taking into account the price, you can make an assessment of which one compensates you the most. Is the Series 7 the best? Without a doubt, although this does not mean that it is the most suitable for you and possibly with some of the others you can feel satisfied and save money by the way.