The SaaS platform for online visibility and content marketing, Semrush, will organize your Global Marketing Day 2023 next, February 16. This is an event that will be broadcast for 24 hours uninterrupted for the whole world and in any time slot live from three studios located in New York, London and Dubai.
The conference, with free access, will open the conversation about the latest trends and strategies for marketers looking to stay ahead of the game, with topics ranging from branding, social media and content to recession-proof approaches to digital marketing, creative campaigns and the future of work. The event will offer 48 sessions of speakers from the main brands, such as Google, TikTok, Pinterest, Vogue Business, H&M Americas, Nestlé, Vimeo, Xbox, Platzi, among others.
Olga Andrienko, VP of Brand Marketing at Semrush, has stated: “We are delighted to host Global Marketing Day, an event that reflects our values of inclusion, innovation and learning. Global Marketing Day represents a truly unique event that stands apart from any other marketing event for its accessibility and the quality of the speakers.”
Between the main speakers they appear:
- Natalie Zmuda, Global Head of Think with Google at Google.
- Josh Hilliard, TikTok’s Global Director of SMB Marketing.
- Linda Li Steiner, director of client activation and marketing for H&M Americas.
- Robyn Showers, Head of Content at Vimeo.
- Andrew Warden, Semrush Chief Marketing Officer.
- Visha Kudhail, Business Marketing Director, EMEA on Pinterest.
- Lucy MaGuire, Vogue Business Trends Editor.
- Victor de la Fuente Abarca, Nestlé e-commerce strategy consultant.
- Jack White, Head of Integrated Marketing, Soccer, and Special Projects (Xbox) at Microsoft.
The assistance to the event is free, but it is necessary to register here.