We already know that the Apple Watch has ceased to be a device completely dependent on the iPhone, to become one with its own personality and functions. Taking into account that it is a gadget that not only tells us the time or can help us not to miss notifications or calls, it is capable of controlling our health and keeping an eye on us at all times. For this reason, being an adult in a technological world, you have to have the ability to be different from others. Be unique. One of the ways to do it is by customizing the spheres and now we are going to show you, through this post, how you can add a memoji as a face on our Apple Watch.
You may not like all the spheres you have to choose and put on the Apple Watch. It is even possible that they do not give you the feeling of having your own watch. But you should know that there is one of them that it is impossible to have another or another on the clock. We talked about being able to put your caricature or your face on the clock face. You know, the famous memojis. Those virtual representations of ourselves that are also capable of reproducing our gestures and facial expressions. Which we can create from the iPhone or Apple Watch editor.
Before getting into the matter, we must warn that in order to carry out this entire process, we need at least watchOS 7 (Apple Watch to Settings> General> Software Update) and an Apple Watch. In addition to patience and spending some time creating that memoji. We have said that we can use our own face to create this memoji, but you can leave let your imagination fly and create the representation of that person that you most want.
Let’s first see how to create and edit a memoji
It is not complicated at all. We have to follow these simple steps and we will be able to create our first work of art of ourselves. I advise you to be a little benevolent and use a little sense of humor. It is not about making an exact representation of ourselves. Rather, it is about creating a representation as similar to us that when others see it, they think of us.
let’s create it
- We open the memoji apps on the Apple Watch.
- If it is the first time we do it, we must touch start. but if we have already done one before, we will only have to slide our finger up and then touch the “+” symbol to add a new one.
- Can scroll with the Digital Crown to choose the options you want to add to your Memoji. Keep in mind that when we add features, the more faithful to reality it will be.
- We touch ok and we add the memoji to your collection.
If we don’t like the result, we can edit it. For this we follow the following steps:
Edit a memoji
- We open the Memoji app on the Apple Watch. We choose one of the memoji and we select one of the options What is offered to us:
- Characteristic: eyes and hair accessories. We can see the variations by turning the digital crown. In this way we can further refine certain features that we have chosen at the beginning but that has not been completely perfect or to our liking.
- Double a memoji: We go all the way down and tap on Duplicate.
- Remove one: We go down again and this time we choose Delete.
Once we have created the memoji and we have it ready to be used in the different iPhone applications, do not forget that we can use it as the face of the Apple Watch, which is the main reason for this blog post. To do this, we will see how it is done.
Create a sphere with the memoji already created
The way to create that sphere is very easy. It will only take us two steps to use the created memoji as the face of the Apple Watch. In fact, it takes longer to create it and leave it to our liking, for it to be to our liking, who is the one we are going to see it all day often, than to put it as the protagonist of the clock. We will follow the following procedure:
- We keep our finger pressed for a moment on the sphere we are using. Afterwards, we Move to the far right to create a new. That is when we will have to choose the one called «memoji».
- We keep the sphere pressed and press «Edit«. We can choose between different animal designs or what we are really looking for, which is our virtual representation.
We can create a different background depending on the occasion we are in or the clothes we are wearing. In addition, you have to know that every time we raise our wrist and the sphere is activated, our representation will make a different face.
I’m telling you, it’s about use your imagination and be creative.